Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NEW 24 Stealth in family

KineticoH20
    Went down today and bought a new 24 from John in Corona, him and John West are real gems for putting up with my analness Now all I need is some gel idea's, so anyony who has scibbled on a cocktail napkin please forward and no tribal please :boxed: Again it's clear Ultra is a step ahead of the game! thx guys!

Outnumbered
    Went down today and bought a new 24 from John in Corona, him and John West are real gems for putting up with my analness Now all I need is some gel idea's, so anyony who has scibbled on a cocktail napkin please forward and no tribal please :boxed: Again it's clear Ultra is a step ahead of the game! thx guys!
    Congrats. Ya, I have to say that I don't miss the tribal gel. If I ever get another Ultra I would go with some sort of classic twist on a new gel theme if that makes any sense.

Dan Lorenze
    Congratulations.. I too bought an Ultra last week... I'm so pumped... Enjoy..

cc322
    Nice... congrats on the new sled

KineticoH20
    Congrats. Ya, I have to say that I don't miss the tribal gel. If I ever get another Ultra I would go with some sort of classic twist on a new gel theme if that makes any sense.
    Well dude I guess it worked out for both of us, I still would have bought yours, but im looking forward to a new one where nobody has had sex in it yet :wink:

roln 20s
    Congrats-- great boat choice. John and his crew make some of the nicest boats around. JW is great at gel ideas, but if you want to try someone different use Russ (the edukator) on the boards. He has done many members graphics around here, including mine, Phatt Matt, Mr Harley, Cobra26 and others...www.rarekoncepts.com
    Congrats again and enjoy the build process and your new boat.
    Roln 20s

SOMEBEACH
    Congrats on the new Stealth !! You'll love it. They're great boats.

ahhell
    Im thinking brown metal flake....with flames and checkers

rvrtoy
    Well dude I guess it worked out for both of us, I still would have bought yours, but im looking forward to a new one where nobody has had sex in it yet :wink:
    What makes you think that it wouldn't be broken in??? We here at Ultra make sure that every boat has been broken in PROPERLY before you take delivery!! j/k

Outnumbered
    What makes you think that it wouldn't be broken in??? We here at Ultra make sure that every boat has been broken in PROPERLY before you take delivery!! j/k
    LMAO, I think he jinxed his boat by posting that up. I bet it will be getting some after hours "testing" just to spite him

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast