Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterski racing at Puddinstone

reb939
    Waterski racing at Puddingstone this Saturday! Race should start around 9:00am if we get going on time. These are circle races only 3 to 5 laps. The race is intended to be a warm up for the National Championships in San Diego in Oct.
    For more info go to NWSRA.net

Riverkid
    Hey Reb,
    Do you need a guy to sit in the back with a big oar, just in case? Kinda like those guys in Hawaii that steer the dealio?

reb939
    Your a funny man....My steering problems have been resolved.
    So I don't need one of those dealio oars. Are you coming to watch. My youngest daughter will be making her 1st appearance in racing this weekend.
    Should be fun

WILDERTHANU
    The circles are always fun. I'll be there doing a little spectating

Riverkid
    Now that I've been properly invited, love too. Maybe just Cayla and I, maybe the whole troup...
    Good luck. How'd she do in practice last Sun? Oh, BTW, got some fairly good blackmail pics of you at the party... :devil:

reb939
    The circles are always fun. I'll be there doing a little spectating
    Enjoy the spectating Wild

reb939
    Now that I've been properly invited, love too. Maybe just Cayla and I, maybe the whole troup...
    Good luck. How'd she do in practice last Sun? Oh, BTW, got some fairly good blackmail pics of you at the party... :devil:
    Bring the whole family or better yet you can stay home with the Kids & the dog and I'll personally see to it that Cayla has a wonderful time.
    Oh practice went well 3 laps in Canyon Lake on Sunday with lots of boat chop makes for good practice
    Blackmail?

Riverkid
    Cayla is one of the kids, doofus.
    Blackmail? Yes, blackmail. Maybe if you don't know what it means, you could try dictionary.com? :idea: :supp: :shift:
    3 laps at Canyon Lake at 35 mph does not constitute race practice. Have you been talking to Travis again???
    Hey, did you see my old boat in the new Hot Boat???

reb939
    OOOOPPPPssssssss!
    I know the meaning of blackmail (trust me on that one) I just can't imagine what I did "wrong" that you could hang me on. All I remember is a foggy haze at the end of the festivities
    Cut the girl some slack, were talkin novice here.
    Send pic
    Is anyone else goiing to the race?

BROADMINDED
    hey 939 and kid. i may show up for a little bit. i think pops has to work though so i may be flying solo.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast