Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave B

Congratulations on an awesome job in San Diego. The boat ran great and you drove it like you stole it. You guys are tough and the teal boat runs!! See you in Phoenix.
    Tony

DAVEY B
    Thanks Tony, we had a great time running this weekend. All of our hard work payed off and the boat was very easy to drive. :wink:
    All of the k teams did a great job this weekend. Hopefully we can all get those gremlins worked out for Phoenix. The word I am hearing is that the k 69 will be there.

Wildchild80
    The K 69 will be there look forward to running with you guys. Hope you can keep up

Dave Rankin,
    If Ty is driving we will try to keep up. If you are driving we will do our best to keep it safe while passing lapped traffic.

the real k-boat king
    Dave Rankin,
    If Ty is driving we will try to keep up. If you are driving we will do our best to keep it safe while passing lapped traffic. if those two can't handle it i might half to go in the final. :2purples: :2purples:

BOAT ACE
    As long as there is no sand i will be fine

Ty,
    That was some bad luck for sure. I guess it could have been worse. Looked like you had the K69 rung out and hauling ass but not even you were gonna overcome the weight of that thing. Get your team ready for Phoenix for the rematch of Wiffle ball. I don't think Carlos is gonna be laying out for any diving catches on the pavement.

FlatStupid
    The K 69 will be there look forward to running with you guys. Hope you can keep up

Wildchild80
    Dave Rankin,
    If Ty is driving we will try to keep up. If you are driving we will do our best to keep it safe while passing lapped traffic.
    Hey Guru I don,t ever recall being lapped by you. Why don't you bring your wacker down here and we will meet in Avalon loser buys
    See ya there buddy

Moneypitt
    David you told me not to listen to rumors, so I'll ask you straight up, what is the straight poop?????? the 69 boat comming out of retirement? you gonna drive?????? Enquiring minds wanna know.......BTW if you were envolved in the 70/69 change over, which I know you were, what a fantastic display of "racer" attitude................Ray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast