Thread: Interior / Bimini Work..

TwinMach26DCB
    I'm interested in putting a "Hide-Away" bimini top on my Mach26.... Have it tuck under the rear deck hatch -- I also have some seams beginning to pull apart -- no tears, but walking on the back seats along with 5 years of AZ storage and heat --- and it's time for some FRESHENING... Am I better off taking this back to DCB for the interior work ? (I don't even know if they do this) or is there a place in Havasu that will modify & recover the rear hatch -- handle the bimini AND the interior work ?
    Thank you for your thoughts --

mbrown2
    It may be just me, but I like to take the boat back to DCB for stuff like that....Interior work...I want it like it was original, and I using them I know it will be that way, or better cause they have intergrated something new into their interior stylings...just my .02.
    Even though I know others might know more about Stereo's...their riggers put it together, so when I want to change/freshen things, I feel more comfortable since they put it together...even though I take the Malibu to Audion Concepts (why?; they built the system).
    Engine...heck; Lakeland knows as much or more then them, so I would go there to avoid the drive.

Boatmaster
    Go back to DCB for this work, only way to go!!!

KROOZIN
    If you have seems pulling apart after 5 years....I wouldn't want to go back to the same place
    Try Custom Canvas in Montclair...Ron does nice work!
    (just my 1 cent)
    After 7 years, my interior (from Ron) was still almost as good as new..