Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gosh Darn Jet Boats

Cole1313
    Me too...I miss working on my broken down boat all the time
    Is that the new stoker in your sig???? Bitchen boat! To bad its A WHACKER! hahahaha

riverbound
    Is that the new stoker in your sig???? Bitchen boat! To bad its A WHACKER! hahahaha
    Yep thats her.....I know those damn whackers run forever, so I cant justify upgrades as easily as I did with the jet. Well the _____ broke so Let me put a bigger better one in :wink:

Cole1313
    Yep thats her.....I know those damn whackers run forever, so I cant justify upgrades as easily as I did with the jet. Well the _____ broke so Let me put a bigger better one in :wink:
    I hear you on that one. Harder to work on, that is for sure. That's the cool thing with Jets is that you can bascially do everything yourself. To work on the whackers you need ELF hands.

riverbound
    I hear you on that one. Harder to work on, that is for sure. That's the cool thing with Jets is that you can bascially do everything yourself. To work on the whackers you need ELF hands.
    but thats only when you have to work on them....300 hrs and all it has needed has been normal service. We did the heads jsut because, but other than that it starts everytime and has been very reliable.

Cole1313
    but thats only when you have to work on them....300 hrs and all it has needed has been normal service. We did the heads jsut because, but other than that it starts everytime and has been very reliable.
    Good to know, but I will still never own one. We just bought the Nautique and it is the same thing, starts everytime, quite and pulls like a mother. Nothing beats the handling of a direct drive. It corners and turns like its on rails. Just not fast enough to catch the damn Jet boats that spray water all over the place.

Jordy
    I hate whackers! :argue:
    Me too. It sucks to be able to run WFO all day and not use lots of fuel. Twin big blocks are much better. :notam:
    Then again, when you're only running 40 mph, what's the point of a great power plant anyway, right???

Cole1313
    Me too. It sucks to be able to run WFO all day and not use lots of fuel. Twin big blocks are much better. :notam:
    Then again, when you're only running 40 mph, what's the point of a great power plant anyway, right???
    That's right Jordy! No reason to run over 45 mph. Just got to make sure they start everytime out.

riverbound
    Hey....its actually 45 MPH...and I have got 500HP each.

Cole1313
    Hey....its actually 45 MPH...and I have got 500HP each.
    Your boat only runs at 45 too! See Jordy I am not the only one. A Stoker and COLE that run at 45. hummmmmmm

riverbound
    Your boat only runs at 45 too! See Jordy I am not the only one. A Stoker and COLE that run at 45. hummmmmmm
    I wasnt talking about the Stoker, I was tlaking about the BIG BLOCK powered boat.
    The Stoker runs 90 all day on 300 HP and starts EVERY time

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast