Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic Powerboats stereo face covers

Magic34
    I am making a billet stereo face cover for myself and my partner's 30 deckboat. They will be just like the DCB one that I did on here, except the design will be a little different to fit and look good with the Magic logo on it.
    They will be polished and ready in about 3 weeks. Need to know who wants one, because I am not going to build too many extra of them.
    $200 plus shipping.
    PM me if you want one. I should have a drawing posted tomorrow of what it will look like.

3:30dirty
    Just been thinking about these, why not put some sort of lock, in these billet covers so you can lock it when the boat is at the dock or so forth. It would detour a theif somewhat I would imagine. Just my two sense. I wish someone would do this!

Reaper1
    I'll take one in Purple Powder Coat. :wink:

KingCole
    The guy I bought my boat from said he would give me one. So.... I'll take one in red to match my speaker covers!

Magic34
    The guy I bought my boat from said he would give me one. So.... I'll take one in red to match my speaker covers!
    He might of said give for $$

Magic34
    Just been thinking about these, why not put some sort of lock, in these billet covers so you can lock it when the boat is at the dock or so forth. It would detour a theif somewhat I would imagine. Just my two sense. I wish someone would do this!
    The locking device is too big, like some billet glove box designs.
    I haven't found a small enough lock that would look good. Remove the face cover is the best bet to me.

Magic34
    I'll take one in Purple Powder Coat. :wink:
    I'll mark you down for a polished one. :hammerhea
    Powdercoat is available, it just is expensive to only do 1 or 2 parts. If you rally want powdercoat, figure an extra $70-$75 unless someone else wants it as well and we can split the cost between how ever many people want the same color. I'm not trying to make $$ on powdercoat.

Reaper1
    OK, polished it is.

riverroyal
    let you know,how soon do you need to know?

Magic34
    let you know,how soon do you need to know?
    I would say the next 2-3 days. We ordered material, but if I need to order more, I need to know ASAP. I am only planning to build 4 extra right now. If more than 4 are requested, I need to know very quickly so I can get more material by the time it is on the machine. We will be machining them middle of next week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast