Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Possible Chopper **SPAM**

al cole'holic
    ...just got the call from our customer who may be ready for another build and this beauty may be up for sale...!! He has barely had this bike for 6 months...BLING F'N BLING..............mbrown2..??????
    http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/persimmon.jpg

Goodtime$
    Price? Specs?

al cole'holic
    ...right now I am in the grinding stage, but $40k is where we are at so far in talks
    Thanks for the link there forensic

mbrown2
    ...just got the call from our customer who may be ready for another build and this beauty may be up for sale...!! He has barely had this bike for 6 months...BLING F'N BLING..............mbrown2..??????
    http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/persimmon.jpg
    Hmmm....makes me wonder why he is selling it so quick.....maybe building another; or maybe just wants out, or tired of bikes.......if he is a true baller, then why sell it if he likes it, buy another, keep this one.
    BTW...the bike bug has not been bitten me lately....with the river, jeeping and pretty much being home about 1 weekend out of the month...just don't know when I would ride....but if I was buying custom, that would be my bike.

blackcloud75
    Hmmm.......with the river, jeeping and pretty much being home about 1 weekend out of the month...just don't know when I would ride....but if I was buying custom, that would be my bike.
    WUZ Up Brotha'
    Not enough time and kind of a selfish hobby with 2 little ones.It sucked seeing a toy just sit in the garage collecting dust.
    There will be another one in the future.
    How was Social D and NYC?

Goodtime$
    alchi..the bike is sano, dumb question but do you guys sell the bike as a roller? instead of a complete bike, just curious thanks

al cole'holic
    ...dude seiously wants to build another, the whole family are hotrod ballers
    Goodtime$, I'll sell ya whatever you need just let me know

Goodtime$
    Thanx, i found War Eagle Rollers..im retarded..bikes look great

al cole'holic
    Thanx, i found War Eagle Rollers..im retarded..bikes look great
    ..this bike above is on a War Eagle. We deal direct with them, but they take some time to get....South Afrrrica :mix:

Goodtime$
    Crazy SA, wow i have a buddy in durban...i had no idea they were built there.
    I have just been throwing up the idea on building a Pro Street style bike over the winter. Just cant decide on getting another sandcar or piecing together a harley.
    The only bikes i have seriously looked at were Big Bear Choppers Venom Prostreet i believe is the model and a Simms chopper..just looking around, the red bike is any eye catcher....thanks again for the info, if anything pops up roller wise, or a half build, be sure to post it up...thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast