Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: RAIDERS...................hard to be a fan

a catered life
    i am a raider fan but i am so pissed
    i got the chance to go to my first oakland raider game this weekend and let me say i am a raider fan for life ..........the fans are awesome, the tailgateing is awesome and the game was......well did i say the fans and tailgating were awesome.......they havent lose a home opener in something like 16 years and for them to lose was a big let down.......but my trip was great got there saturday morning and started tailgating all freaking day.........it amazes me how so many different people come together when they have something in common similiar to boaters........meet some real cool people and partied hard :jawdrop: hell i even drove home sunday night and got up at 4 am to go to work monday

Biglue
    Don't feel bad. You're not the only team that is not gonna do well.
    9ers are in the same boat. I don'r follow football much anymore but coming from a group of freinds divided in half over raider and 9rs it's fun as hell t hang out with them on Sundays.

GAME TIME
    i got the chance to go to my first oakland raider game this weekend and let me say i am a raider fan for life ..........the fans are awesome, the tailgateing is awesome and the game was......well did i say the fans and tailgating were awesome.......they havent lose a home opener in something like 16 years and for them to lose was a big let down.......but my trip was great got there saturday morning and started tailgating all freaking day.........it amazes me how so many different people come together when they have something in common similiar to boaters........meet some real cool people and partied hard :jawdrop: hell i even drove home sunday night and got up at 4 am to go to work monday
    Did you wear a bullet proof vest?? Oh never mind you were with them. Did you wear spiked shoulder pads and paint your face silver and black and scream Raiders are #1 even after they lost??? :hammerhea Just messing with you. Raider fans are die hard, I have to admit that.

460 jus getn it
    raiders fans.................its halloween all the time for them...............ha ha ha........................sorry im a broncos fan and who did they beat last week..........

HCS
    Yaaa....Your a Raider fan alright.

Red Eye
    Now that was funny.
    Sounds like your time was great. I'm trying to score ticks to the Raiders/Bronco game in Nov, but I'm not having any luck. This would be my second Raider game but first one in Oakland. I don't know how you did it, but screw driving back the same day... now that's dedication.

barbigrl
    EAGLES ARE GOING TO SMOKE THEM ON SUNDAY!!!! CAN"T WAIT!
    I actually do like the raiders...but eagles are my team!

Red Eye
    EAGLES ARE GOING TO SMOKE THEM ON SUNDAY!!!! CAN"T WAIT!
    I actually do like the raiders...but eagles are my team!
    Smoke them.... not a chance. It should be a good game and hopefully the Raiders will come out on top.
    I can't wait to see Woodson shut down T.O. (the same guy that felt $7Mil a year wasn't enough to feed his family) yeah that guy.

460 jus getn it
    Smoke them.... not a chance. It should be a good game and hopefully the Raiders will come out on top.
    I can't wait to see Woodson shut down T.O. (the same guy that felt $7Mil a year wasn't enough to feed his family) yeah that guy.
    u think the faiders are going to beat the eagles.........................NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE......................they dont stand a chance against the eagles...........

Red Eye
    u think the faiders are going to beat the eagles.........................NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE......................they dont stand a chance against the eagles...........
    Read it again. Where did I say the Raiders are going to win. I said it will be a good game and hopefully the RAIDERS will win and shut that crying freaking baby of a receiver's mouth up.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast