Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me figure this out

ShutYaPieHole
    So I'm at work yesterday. By the way i manage a major retail store. I see this couple shopping and grabbing loads of Cd's,DVDs a flat screen t.v. and Sony ps2. I'm thinking right away credit/check fraud. I watch for about an hour. they must have selected at least 30 Cd's and 25 DVDs. I'm like it's no way they're purchasing all that. So they get to the register and myself and A.P. watching closely when this son of bitch pulls out a RED CROSS CARDS. They same ones giving to all the victims of Katrina. I'm thinking what ****.DO YOU REALLY NEEDED ALL THAT BULL SHIT. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CLOTHES,FOOD AND OTHER NECESSITIES. So we play the video of guest for another manager which happens to recognize the couple who just happens to live 30 minutes from the store.............AND I DON'T WORK IN NEW ORLEANS.................

76ANTHONY
    wtf, did you stab them in the neck with a pen???? :boxingguy

Havasu_Dreamin
    Like this happening is any surprise to anyone?

BRSTQUEST
    Did you sell them the stuff or tell them their business was not welcome in your store?????? That is complete crap, these cards should have some type of limit on what they will buy, like food stamps......I could even see a t.v. (regular size and type) because they are used to get out information to people, but cd's and dvd's that is a load of steaming crap!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    That is soooooooooooooooo wrong! :devil:

AZKC
    One of the dumbest things I think the Red Cross ever did. And they want us to donate more money. :yuk:

riverbound
    I would have kept the card then tell them to get the F out of my store. What are they going to do?? call the cops?? I would have then called th eauthorities. That is Total BS.

a catered life
    One of the dumbest things I think the Red Cross ever did. And they want us to donate more money. :yuk:
    i have to agree sad but your right

Jyruiz
    Fn'g low lifes.

JetBoatRich
    I would have kept the card then tell them to get the F out of my store. What are they going to do?? call the cops?? I would have then called th eauthorities. That is Total BS.
    I like this one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast