Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CHP Officer Dies in T/C

LHC30Victory
    Excuse me but I'm gonna get drunk in Dave's memory - good night :cry:

BRSTQUEST
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know there a few Law Enforcement HB forum participators out here.
    When these incidents happen:
    1/ Do you wonder why you are in that business?
    2/ Do you mentally tough it out but are very sad?
    3/ Or do you think that won't happen to you?
    It's always hard to hear about losing another good guy.....It was just 4 months ago that LASD lost Jerry Ortiz to a gangster and that was a though one.....It is never easy hearing about a brother dying in the line....
    1. Yes.....everyone one should reevaluate why we are in the business...I use it as reinforcement that this is a calling and not a job....I love what I do!!!
    2. Yes and it's important to have a support staff that understands.....family and friends are very important to talk to about this stuff
    3. Never ever think it won't happen to you....Trust your instincts, training and that little voice that comes from within.....

ROZ
    And all the ARNOLD supporters wonder why we are so passionate about our professions
    Your an a ss... The idea of maintaining law, order, and doing the right thing is a much larger concept than you, me, and whoever is in office.. This accident could have been anyone.. What, you a union rep? Thanks for making this thead about politics...
    My condolences go out to the family and friends of officer as well as all other accident victims.... It's a shame.

core attitude
    And all the ARNOLD supporters wonder why we are so passionate about our professions
    WTF? I think you need to refer to your own sig line on this one.......
    "Hardest thing to do in life, is to convince someone who hasn't got clue...........they don't have clue."
    Pete

little rowe boat
    This accident could have been anyone..
    But it wasn't it was another law enforcement officer.

little rowe boat
    Thanks for patroling my neighborhood bro. RSO-Southwest Station.
    No prob. Glad to be of service.

blackcloud75
    Your an a ss... The idea of maintaining law, order, and doing the right thing is a much larger concept than you, me, and whoever is in office.. This accident could have been anyone.. What, you a union rep? Thanks for making this thead about politics...
    My condolences go out to the family and friends of officer as well as all other accident victims.... It's a shame.
    Obviously what part of killed in the "Line of Duty" do you want me to define.........

blackcloud75
    WTF? I think you need to refer to your own sig line on this one.......
    Pete
    Obvious, you were referenced.......................
    Sorry about the association between yourself and my sig....hope you weren't too offended :skull:

PBOCOP
    If I didn't love this job, I wouldn't still be doing it.
    Everyday is stll fun, challenging, exciting, and all the other words. Has been for over 15 years and until the day it isn't, I'll continue to do the job. I make the same amount of money or more playing poker each year, so if I didn't like it, I would just play poker full time. I have been on a motor for over 10 years and haven't had one accident. I don't think this one had anything to do with him being a LEO, it could have been someone on a Harley in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Most people that do this job love it and will continue to do it without fear, but realizing that like any job in this world, your fate could be put in someone elses hands.

Kilrtoy
    Just curious, all you motors who have never had an accident, How many miles do you ride a day?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast