Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Da Plane....

Outnumbered
    Went to Havasu for the fist time in a few years today. Saw this Sea Plane near the south end of the channel near Rotary Beach. What is up with that?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...73P9250006.JPG

Not So Fast
    News story today said he had engine problems so he landed on Havasu, went to beach it at Rotary but had the landing gear down or something like that, got it stuck in the mud so Vessel Assist spent most of the day Sat getting him unstuck. They went to Tuscon for a part and were repairing the thing today. We cruized by it as we headed to S.B. The plane is either owned by or does promo's for Billabong :chi: NSF

Dusty Times
    ????????
    Kinda cool though!
    Wonder if he got a No Muffler ticket?

Dusty Times
    That's not Billabongs unless that is a 2nd one.
    My buddy did all their logos about a year ago.

Not So Fast
    That's not Billabongs unless that is a 2nd one.
    My buddy did all their logos about a year ago.
    I thought thats what the paper said but I'm too exhausted to go look it up after watching the CHARGER game NSF

SMFRiverRat
    a company called "Surf Wing Inc" from Laguna Beach is the reg. owner.
    Grumman HU-16B
    Very cool

Outnumbered
    News story today said he had engine problems so he landed on Havasu, went to beach it at Rotary but had the landing gear down or something like that, got it stuck in the mud so Vessel Assist spent most of the day Sat getting him unstuck. They went to Tuscon for a part and were repairing the thing today. We cruized by it as we headed to S.B. The plane is either owned by or does promo's for Billabong :chi: NSF
    Thanks for the info. I think I saw your boat out there today. Looked familiar but I could not remember who it belonged to. Nice ride.

voodoomedman
    That was out on the lake on Wednesday the 14th and we drove around it and took a picture. Have been too busy to post the picture and was going to do it tonight but you beat me too it. They have an inflatable boat with an outboard that they get out of the plane on. It was pretty freakin cool to see that thing. It was in front of crazy horse when we saw it.

Dusty Times
    Sounds like they are painting and logo on plain number two. The last one was done in Kingman also. I'll see if my buddy has pics of the first one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast