Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hydration

Cole Sanger
    I just heard a story about a guy I work with. I couldn't believe the story I heard about some of the parties they go to. Here is the short version...
    His wife is a nurse. They go to the lake all the time and party. Sometimes his wife's friends, also nurses, go with them. He tells me that they go up there, party all day, then go lay in the tent and pop in an iv to re-hydrate themselfs so they can party all night. WTF? Has anyone else heard of this?

Jbb
    I just heard a story about a guy I work with. I couldn't believe the story I heard about some of the parties they go to. Here is the short version...
    His wife is a nurse. They go to the lake all the time and party. Sometimes his wife's friends, also nurses, go with them. He tells me that they go up there, party all day, then go lay in the tent and pop in an iv to re-hydrate themselfs so they can party all night. WTF? Has anyone else heard of this?
    I believe they refer to it as ..."practicing their skills"......

JetBoatRich
    what ever works for them

brianthelion02
    continuing education

Boa1277
    Yeah I have a couple of buddies who are Firemen/ Paramedics, and they do the same thing, Everytime we are at the river they hit me up to see if I need to get on the I-V to rehydrate, I have never taken them up on their offer, I hate needles.

sxpilot
    Sounds like Med people to me...then they get on the O-2 in the AM to recover from the hangover...pop a few upper pills and they are as good as new :messedup:

core attitude
    I rehydrate my wife almost every night.......nothing new here......just smaller quantities and a bigger needle.

HOOTER SLED-
    I rehydrate my wife almost every night.......nothing new here......just smaller quantities and a bigger needle.
    LOL funnny shiznit. Give her the Peniscillin do ya. :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe

core attitude
    LOL funnny shiznit. Give her the Peniscillin do ya. :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe
    Trying to use it up before it expires.

79Challenger
    My lady works at a surgery center in Redlands. She says it is standard practice. Along with a little b12 booster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast