Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does this mean?

wantacat
    Out on the water saturday and I was just idling, then I get two beeps. So I turn the boat off and start it back up and I get a long beep that wont turn off. So I turn it off, check all fluids everything is ok start it back up everything seems ok and I get the two beeps again. Put it back on the trailer and even with the motor off and the key is enganged in the on position I still get the two beeps. ????

LAFD
    what kinda boat is it.

cola
    Out on the water saturday and I was just idling, then I get two beeps. So I turn the boat off and start it back up and I get a long beep that wont turn off. So I turn it off, check all fluids everything is ok start it back up everything seems ok and I get the two beeps again. Put it back on the trailer and even with the motor off and the key is enganged in the on position I still get the two beeps. ????
    Drive oil ???

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    you should hear two beeps after you do a partial turn of the key. It's the long, continuous beep that means trouble.
    Did your temp guage go up? I have replaced my impellar twice and the long beep warns you of the rising motor temp...

burtandnancy
    When all else fails, read your instruction book...

Redneck
    my guess is drive oil

Sleek-Jet
    ... That I'm locked on and will be firing a missle shortly.... :crossx: :220v:

Stoneman
    Drive oil most likely, but a stereo can beep sometimes too.

Gilligan
    Are you in reverse? :hammerhea

Jbb
    ... That I'm locked on and will be firing a missle shortly.... :crossx: :220v:
    You have tone......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast