Thread: Concept Boat or SuperBoat

rkoptrx
    Considering the Concept 23 or the Superboat 21 Millenium. Does anyone have any experience in dealing with these builders and/or these boats? If so, I'd appreciate any insight that might help me choose between builders, options, etc.
    Some background. Boat will replace my current 23 foot boat. Boat will be keep on freshwater lake. It will be out of the water on a lift when not used. My boat use is general purpose (skiing, wakeboarding, floating swim platform). I have had stern drive and jet boats, but never an outboard.
    Thanks in advance to all who respond.

core attitude
    No experiance with either but that in stock 21-foot Legend with a MerCruiser 5.0L and Alpha with a top speed of 70+ for $32k seems like a good deal.
    Pete

FASTERDAMITT
    Is the Concept a center console? What's the beam and deadrise? Pics, website?

rkoptrx
    Concept is at www.conceptboats.com. It is a center console.

FASTERDAMITT
    Are you looking at two different style of boats. Superboat=race design, Concept=fishing? The Concept will ride a little rougher but more stable when stopped or docking.

rkoptrx
    Not so much concerned with fishing v. racing as I am with layout and water in/out access. Concept has a swim platform; Millenium can offer only a ladder.