Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why don't people understand what Cindy Sheehan is doing?

MagicMtnDan
    Think about this: Cindy Sheehan, the "grieving" mother of a courageous serviceman (who re-upped for a second tour of duty in Iraq) is emboldening our enemies in Iraq and helping them make more mothers of American servicemen be like her.
    She's too blind to see the truth - she's allowing herself to be used by our enemies and her actions are putting more American troops in harm's way.
    The best thing she could do is shut up and go home. :burningm:

***boateditor
    Think about this: Cindy Sheehan, the "grieving" mother of a courageous serviceman (who re-upped for a second tour of duty in Iraq) is emboldening our enemies in Iraq and helping them make more mothers of American servicemen be like her.
    She's too blind to see the truth - she's allowing herself to be used by our enemies and her actions are putting more American troops in harm's way.
    The best thing she could do is shut up and go home. :burningm:
    Why the scare quotes around grieving?
    Do you doubt the capacity of a mother to grieve for her slain son? Or do you just like to "arbitrarily" "quote" "words"?

upsman105
    I just learned today she already how a meeting with Bush before she started
    her crap. So this was all because one meeting was not enough.

Moneypitt
    Hanoi Jane all over again, 2005 style, no one ever gets the answers she is asking for...........MP

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Do you doubt the capacity of a mother to grieve for her slain son? Or do you just like to "arbitrarily" "quote" "words"?

She is an idiot!....Period !!!!!
    Oh yea.....and President Bushed KILLED her son !!!!!!
    Someone should knock that biatch out!!!
    Later,
    CJG
    :boxed:

HM
    Mr editor: Writing 101. quotes not used to actually quote a person or a title is considered sarcasm. Hey, I actually learned something in college...o.k. It wasn't Writing 101, it was Business Writing 401 (Senior Level) at Cal State Fullerton, which I think is equivelent to 8th grade english.
    Cindy is not grieving for her son. She is enjoying the spot light. Why was she smiling ear to ear as she got arrested if she is "grieving?" <------read sarcasm

***boateditor
    Mr editor: Writing 101. quotes not used to actually quote a person or a title is considered sarcasm. Hey, I actually learned something in college...o.k. It wasn't Writing 101, it was Business Writing 401 (Senior Level) at Cal State Fullerton, which I think is equivelent to 8th grade english.
    Cindy is not grieving for her son. She is enjoying the spot light. Why was she smiling ear to ear as she got arrested if she is "grieving?" <------read sarcasm
    Grieving does not, in and of itself, mean you are incapable of experiencing other emotions.
    I would assert that this woman's grief is so overwhelming that it has provided the motivation for her anti-war campaign. She drew a lot of attention to those efforts when she got arrested; thus the smile.
    Political agendas notwithstanding, anybody who doesn't think this woman is grieving is very likely delusional.

HM
    <---------very delusional. And should not be a suprise.
    If she is really grieving, then shame on the media for making her such a tool.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    I say.....
    She's just a plain old dumb ass !!!!!
    CJG

PHOTOGLOU
    Grieving does not, in and of itself, mean you are incapable of experiencing other emotions.
    I would assert that this woman's grief is so overwhelming that it has provided the motivation for her anti-war campaign. She drew a lot of attention to those efforts when she got arrested; thus the smile.
    Political agendas notwithstanding, anybody who doesn't think this woman is grieving is very likely delusional.
    You only have 253 post what do you know?????????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast