Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do I buy first?

Gilligan
    Some breast implants for the wife or a 38 ft Scarab? Seems you cant have one without the other these days!! :idea:

IMPATIENT 1
    Some breast implants for the wife or a 38 ft Scarab? Seems you cant have one without the other these days!! :idea:
    IMPLANTS, HAVIN FUN ON THE SCARAB IS SEASONAL,WIFE YOU ENJOY ALL YEAR ROUND!

core attitude
    Does your girlfriend have breast implants already?
    Good point.........no sense in doubling up.

sxpilot
    That there is the best advise yet!!! got the wifey some about 6 months ago...

uvindex
    Some breast implants for the wife or a 38 ft Scarab? Seems you cant have one without the other these days!! :idea:Why do you have to buy one first? While the wife is having the procedure done, drive to the dealer and pick up the new boat.

Jbb
    Neither.......First thing you should buy is the book entitled...Money for nothing and chicks for free...My life story...by Tom Brown
    Read it ...Understand it ....Live it........The rest will fall into place....

GHT
    I would spend 10K less in options for the boat... Then you can get both.

Dave C
    question... whats the interest rate on implants right now? anyone?

Gilligan
    Good point!! Sounds like Double D's are first up!! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/071.gif

MOBrien
    actually that's a tough call. aren't both considered depreciating assets? :notam:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast