Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Katrina

HOSS
    House 4 doors down sold for 400,000.00 more than what market was 1 month ago! Hell, there may be a GOD after all. I just need the federal government to keep pumping money this way and for the other states to provide housing for the evacuees so they can start a life where they are at. GOD bless America!

Mr.Havasu
    Wow!
    Could you imagine what that could do to Calif. already high prices?
    I know building costs are going up rapidly here in Havasu. I'm glad I'm invested in land instead of stock.

riverroyal
    glad your ok,,,,,us socal people were kinda wondering if you made it!,,,sell you house,i need a few good neighbors

ROZ
    glad your ok,,,,,us socal people were kinda wondering if you made it!,,,sell you house,i need a few good neighbors
    Don't forget to tell him how much your HOA and Mello, err,,, property accessment taxes are

Infomaniac
    Thank you who? Did Katrina blow a bunch of money in lol?
    And I'm wondering where the government gets it's money.
    Thank you who?

spectratoad
    Good to hear/read the familiar voice of HOSS. I knew I should have invested earlier in Louisiana property.

HOSS
    GOD bless America! Buying house next door. Lady wants payoff. She is now in Portland. Not coming back. Without doing anything I plan to peel off 200g easy. :rollside:

ROZ
    So what, insurance companies are paying off demolished houses, peeps not comming back, and people like you buying up the old with the new found money? Sounds great

riverroyal
    we missin something here???

jstwkd
    GOD bless America! Buying house next door. Lady wants payoff. She is now in Portland. Not coming back. Without doing anything I plan to peel off 200g easy. :rollside:
    What up Hoss........Glad to see your OK.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast