i am currently running 2 454's that i just rebuilt using speed pro hper. pistons, moly rings, large oval port heads(w/ small valves, 2.06/1.65), edelbrock performer intakes, harland sharp roller rockers, comp cams xm 262 cams(218/224 duration @ .050), stainless marine exhaust using the stock pachanga exhaust system- dumps forward into a 5" collector, then goes back w/ 5" hose w/ a stainless marine internal flapper, and then out the back, thunderbolt 5 ignition, and the 330 hp qjet carbs- now the questions- i am running 32 degrees total timing- set at 3500 rpm- is that good? next, the carbs- i have 2 new holley 750 vac secondaries- would that give me any more power then the qjets? next, what is the power output of these engines?? i am guessing between 400-420 hp- is that right? what can i do to get more power, outside of a blower?? thanx for the help!!!! also, i am running sock type oil pumps, w/ the oil pans and coolers stock as well, is this sufficient or do i need to upgrade?? rpm is 5000, pls help!!!!!