Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunder on the James II - Roll call/arrival/dept

Jr Jetter
    Lets keep this thread seperate from the other... I will edit to this first post as I get time to make one (complete as possible) listing.....
    I dont know...... up to you folks...add boat type, # attending, something other ???
    Let me know, play all this by ear and just flow with it. :messedup: :messedup:
    Name/Arrival time/Departure time/boat type/#attending
    1. Jr Jetter............Fri / Sun..........................Southwind..........2
    2. Markist's...........Fri / Sun...........................Sunkisst............ .2
    3. Dave A.............Saturday only....................Raysoncraft........1
    4. Bubbajet's.........Fri / Sun...........................BubbaJet............ 3
    5. Huffer...............Sat / Sun.........................Eliminator...........2
    6. Shirkey.............Sat / Sun..........................Howard.............2 ?
    7. Warhawk's.........Fri / Mon..........................Warhawk............2
    8. Sleekcraft76......Fri / Sun........................Bass Boat ?!?! .......2
    9. Manic's.............Fri / Sun...........................Sleekcraft.......... 2
    10. Hathaway's........Fri / Sun..........................Sunkisst............. 2 ?
    11. Orange Peel.......Fri / Sun...........................Haskell............. .2 ?
    12. Lakeratz...........Sat / Sun..........................Avenger.............2
    13. Jets4me............Fri / Sun...........................Youngblood........2
    14. BBT PE857.........Fri / Sun...........................Cheyenne..........3
    15. 737jetmech........Fri / Mon..........................Advantage.........2
    16. Moparjet............Fri / Sun..........................??................... ..?
    17. MoparMarlin........Sat / Sun.........................Marlin................ 2
    18. Wideopen545......Fri / Sun..........................??................... ..3
    19. Wade................?? / ??.............................Mantra ?............2
    20. Smoothie...........?? / ??.............................??................. ....4
    21. Cali John............?? / ??.............................??................. ....2
    22. Timmy Roboat.....?? / ??.............................??................. ....4
    23. Boatwright..........?? / ??.............................Sidewinder......... 2
    24. Jet Novice..........?? / ??.............................Hondo.............. ..2
    25. Aut....................?? / ??....................Toy hauling Pontoon......2
    26. Gasguzzler.........Sat / Sun.........................Sunkisst.............. 1
    27. Tahitian Dragon...Sat / Sun........................Tahiti................. .2
    28. Shirkey Guest.....Fri / Sun..........................Cole Hydro...........1 ?
    29. Todd (Wylie)......Sat / Sun.........................Eliminator............ .2

Lets keep this thread seperate from the other... I will edit to this first post as I get time to make one (complete as possible) listing.....
    I dont know...... up to you folks...add boat type, # attending, something other ???
    Let me know, play all this by ear and just flow with it. :messedup: :messedup:
    Name/Arrival time/Departure time/boat type/#attending
    1. Jr Jetter........Fri noon / Sunday late........Southwind........2
    Damn Phil ....taking this a little serious aren't we?? J/K, you know I can't resist a stab Bro !
    Markist

DaveA
    Dave A........Saturday only..........Raysoncraft V-DRIVE.......just me so far

MizBubba
    We'll be arriving Friday (don't know what time), leaving Sunday. Bringing the Bubbajet (jetboat). Just the two of us, unless Elizabeth decides to come. :hammerhea

Huffer
    HOPEFULLY FRIDAY NIGHT,1 ELIMINATOR AND TWO PASSENGERS!!

MrsMarKist
    Ok Ladies you know we have to feed these men....What are we having... Anything and Everything!!!!!!!!
    Last year was a blast to be the first year ever.. I know that this year is going to top that... and it's for a good cause....
    Lets hope the weather is as nice as last!!!!!!!!

shirkey4750
    Arrive Sat., leave Sun.

Lady Warhawk
    Arrive Friday, leave Monday. FYI, check in time at the Hampton Inn isn't until 4 PM. We'll have to boating time before then

Jr Jetter
    Arrive Friday, leave Monday. FYI, check in time at the Hampton Inn isn't until 4 PM. We'll have to boating time before then
    I was told check in is at 3pm at the Hampton... however, will be on the water prior to that !!!! See ya at the island....

Jr Jetter
    Updated first posting...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast