Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Everything Made In China!!!!!

Not So Fast
    What with all the immigration stuff on TV now I thought i would start looking at where things are made. HOLY CRAP, no wonder China is using up all the fuel. It is difficult to find anything not made there, from soup to nuts its being made in China. Start checking it out, you'll be amazed NSF

havaduner
    Depressed is more like it. I sell a lot of paper products that come from China. We'll be seeing cars from China here soon...
    Also, if you see something that simply says "PRC" on it, yep, also from China.

Tom Brown
    Hello and welcome to Walmart.

syke-o
    answer = yes

canuck1
    Hello and welcome to Walmart.
    You got a new job Tom?

MagicMtnDan
    China should be a concern for everyone outside of China.
    They intentionally keep their currency devalued to make their goods attractive to the rest of the world. As a result we (and other countries) buy as much crap from them as we can. That helps them and kills us economically - we're in so much debt and they hold that too.
    They're building up armed forces like no other country in the world (they've got to spend all those billions somewhere) and they will ultimately challenge the US for armed forces supremacy. Don't forget the top secret nuclear weapons secrets they stole from us while Bill was President.

riverracerx
    Actually China is becoming rather expensive to buy from. They are developing a middle class, and even more of an upper class. They are buying Escalades and Navigators from us.
    Now manufacturers are going to places like Malyasia, Indonesia and Vietnam for goods, especially apparel.
    Made in China is becoming the new Made in Japan, that was once frowned upon.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Cheap production costs. Thank the unions a little bit on that issue.....

Rocknpalms
    We were in Ensenada Mexico two weeks ago and my son wanted a guitar so I bought it for $10. When I looked on the back it had a sticker. MADE IN CHINA. WOW.

Mandelon
    I bought a stapler today. Hecho in Mexico. I was surpised.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast