Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Everything Made In China!!!!!

chub
    Is Everything Made In China!!!!!
    Hell no it's not. It's 8:49 PM in So Cal and I'm still making heat exchangers. So there, some stuff is still made is the good ol' USA!
    What capacity heat exchangers?
    Oh yeah, I was made here in the USA!

HM
    Half my panty line is manufactured on the Malaysian border.
    Kill naughty man.

centurion tunnel
    A couple years back I was in Mexico city with the wife a decide to go see the aztec ruins that are real primitive with not alot of turist around.. Drive three hours to the ruins a they are just spectacular. We spend most of the day just in just amazement of the size of them, driving back out of the park we dicide to stop a buy some artifacts. Lots of realy cool items to choose from and finaly finding the one that caught our eye, reaching down to pick it up I flip it over and it says made in f-in china...NAFTA at it's best.

HM
    .... it says made in f-in china...NAFTA at it's best.
    I had no idea China was part of north America.

centurion tunnel
    I had no idea China was part of north America.
    Ok! one of the free trade deals.

G-Body
    Yes, I always try to buy stuff that is made in the USA, but it is almost impossibel now. Yesterday I needed brake rotors (my autozone rotor literally disintegrated must have had a porous spot, I`m sure overheating and warping them didn`t help either :rollside: ) So I go looking for new rotors, advance autoparts was more expensive and they were still made in china. I went to autozone and they had valucraft rotors for 25 and duracraft for 35. I asked where they were made and the clerk looks at me like what differece does it make, and said she would have to ask the boss. I said it should be right on the outside of the box, I think duracraft is made in mexico and valucraft in china but I want to make sure. She goes in the back and tells me I`m right so I said I would take the duracraft (last set of rotors was made in china, didn`t want that crap again.) She brings them out and the box says made in china. WTF It eneded up that both were made in china, same boxes and most of the writing on the boxes was the same, only the stickers were different :220v:

Cheap Thrills
    Value Craft & Dura Craft same thing Value Craft is the cheaper part
    Dura Craft is the same part with a longer warranty.
    just looking arround here there's not much that I have that isn't made outside the US. All the important stuff my tools ( Matco , Mac & SnapOn) my audio equiptment ( QSC & Peavey) Band equiptment ( Pearl & Fender,) Vehicles Chevy & Jeep though I'm not too sure about the Jeep :yuk: were made in the USA. kitchen appliances TVs Clocks well some squeeky little yellow bastard put those together.
    C.T. :wink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123