Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your thoughts on Smokers?

Gilligan
    I feel they are nothing more than uneducated scum who put their selfish habit before friends and family. :messedup:

WaTchTheGelCoat
    I think non smokers are a bunch of whiney people that have nothing better to bitch about. :hammer2:

LAFD
    hey if they do it thats there thing. not gunna hate the person knor lecture them on it. they know the affects so its there choice to do it.

76ANTHONY
    wow :jawdrop:

Gilligan
    hey if they do it thats there thing. not gunna hate the person knor lecture them on it. they know the affects so its there choice to do it.
    How do you feel when they insist on smoking on your boat and burning holes in your carpet when they drop their ash?

Havasu_Dreamin
    While I don't condone smoking, it is still legal and as such they are entitled to smoke where permitted. None of my friends or family smoke, but if they did, they would smoke only outside of my home and NEVER, EVER on my boat, on shore is fine though. Also, IMHO, anyone who took up smoking in the past 30 years should not be allowed to sue any tobacco company for damages caused by smoking.

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Those people are not called smokers, they're called inconsiderate azzholes. If it wasn't a cig, they'd be focking up your boat with something else.
    Thats the truth.

OGShocker
    How do you feel when they insist on smoking on your boat and burning holes in your carpet when they drop their ash?
    If I stopped smoking I'd just piss on your carpet. I feel the need to piss off those around me. :crossx:

Gilligan
    If I stopped smoking I'd just piss on your carpet. I feel the need to piss off those around me. :crossx:
    Bringing that boat of yours around me is enough to piss me off. :eat:

Gilligan
    While I don't condone smoking, it is still legal and as such they are entitled to smoke where permitted. None of my friends or family smoke, but if they did, they would smoke only outside of my home and NEVER, EVER on my boat, on shore is fine though. Also, IMHO, anyone who took up smoking in the past 30 years should not be allowed to sue any tobacco company for damages caused by smoking.
    That is no different than sueing McDonalds because you are to stupid not to spill hot coffee on your leg. :rollside:

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast