Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider hunting a sport?

Gilligan
    I do not see how a coward who hides behind some bushes while wearing camouflage can call it a sport. It is not even like the other side knows they are playing. Why don't they step out from behind the trees and face the animals like a man. :rollside:

Jordy
    I think they should arm the animals too. Hell, it's only fair right? Give Bambi an Uzi and see who still goes deer hunting. Yeah!!!! :notam:

Sleek-Jet
    Any bets on Miller smelling blood in the water and comes out of hidding??? :argue:

Gilligan
    The animals do have some players on thier team. Here is a fine exaple of some low brow trash who are too trigger happy to make good judgments.
    http://www.investigatemagazine.com/jul03hunt.htm

2Driver
    I do not see how a coward who hides behind some bushes while wearing camouflage can call it a sport. It is not even like the other side knows they are playing. Why don't they step out from behind the trees and face the animals like a man. :rollside:
    So you figure the cow and chicken confined to eating their own $shit and being crammed full of antibiotics for your hambuger or leather belt had a humane 5 years of life vs the deer I shot that lived 5 years in the wilderness. Come on. If you don't like hunting that's ok but jeez.
    I have hidden behind lot's of bushes hunting where if I missed I would have been the one being eaten. Call it what you will.

Gilligan
    So you figure the cow and chicken confined to eating their own $shit and being crammed full of antibiotics for your hambuger or leather belt had a humane 5 years of life vs the deer I shot that lived 5 years in the wilderness. Come on. If you don't like hunting that's ok but jeez.
    I have hidden behind lot's of bushes hunting where if I missed I would have been the one being eaten. Call it what you will.
    I have nothing wrong with hunting I just do not see how it is called a sport. :rollside:

DeputyDawg
    originally posted by Gilligan
    I have nothing wrong with hunting I just do not see how it is called a sport.
    You need to go bow hunt moose or Brown bears in Alaska and then tell me what you think!

riverroyal
    living in socal we really dont hunt,sport or not,,,,id like to think sitting in a tree with a smoke hangin from your lips waiting to kill a animal because it just happened to walk by isnt a sport,,,but I live in a track house in yuppieville,if i was in a log cabin somewhere it would be different

Phat Matt
    Do you have any idea how fast these little suckers fly towards you? They could put an eye out!

http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...24DSC01000.JPG
    I wasn't hiding in the bushes either. :rollside:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...24DSC00998.JPG

HocusPocus
    i think its only a sport if what your hunting has the ability to kill you.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast