Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gibson Muffler **Spam**

Evil-E
    Sorry for the spam guys but I have a brand new set of Gibson 4" clamp on mufflers that are still in the box. I bought them for my Htm, never used them, and now I'm selling the Htm so I have no need for them. I also have a new(used twice) Bravo 1 28" prop that has the blades thinned and balanced. I'll take 400$ for the mufflers and 400$ for the prop. I can ship this stuff for free. It you want both give me 700$ and they are yours. PM me if interested.

Evil-E
    Not nice!

watergun4u
    i hope that you are not talking about steve columbe, and the boat that flipped at castaic lake a few years back, if so thats a bad pun, he was a very good friend of mine, and i dont think thats a good pun to ever use again, if thats who you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown:

C-2
    i hope that you are not talking about steve columbe, and the boat that flipped at castaic lake a few years back, if so thats a bad pun, he was a very good friend of mine, and i dont think thats a good pun to ever use again, if thats who you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown:
    There were many people on this board when that whole deal happened. In fact an active and well liked board member also died in the accident.
    I don't think anybody wishes any ill-will when referring to HTM's flipping. I think the discussion about them flipping was around before the accident.
    Still sorry to hear about since he was your friend.

Evil-E
    One of the main reasons I bought the Htm was because I admired Steve for pushing the envelope. Its a great boat, but I still need to sell these mufflers! :wink:

C-2
    One of the main reasons I bought the Htm was because I admired Steve for pushing the envelope. Its a great boat, but I still need to sell these mufflers! :wink:
    Well then....
    BUMP!!!!

Magic34
    I've seen these mufflers and they are indeed in the box and ready for sale.

3:30dirty
    Evil-E, Call me im interested in takin those mufflers, check your mail for my number.

Evil-E
    I've seen these mufflers and they are indeed in the box and ready for sale.
    Indeed!

02HoWaRd26
    how far do these mufflers stick out with them being clamp on interested but would like to see pics if possible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast