Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anna '05 II video

miketsouth
    excerpts from the first 23 minutes of a 60minute tape. The quality suffers until i get a way to host larger videos.
    I dont know that i will EVER post the sausage fest that occurs about 55minutes into the tape. Captured by my wife of her husband making a COMPLETE fool of himself in the presence of a much younger influence and the great and effective MILLENIUM barlywine ale which seperates the MEN from the BWOYS.
    it is a start. Sleek, bro...get them vids on your machine and email me. We make a DVD.
    23meg
    7minutes
    anna '05 II (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyj...twopart1ld.wmv)

Lady Warhawk
    Nice video Mike
    Need to put that song Time in a bottle to go with it. Awesome time :2purples:

Cool video Mike , how did the inducer work for ya?
    Markist

miketsouth
    Nice video Mike
    Need to put that song Time in a bottle to go with it. Awesome time :2purples:
    this winter maybe i do some more music

miketsouth
    Cool video Mike , how did the inducer work for ya?
    Markist
    Inducer not on yet. Maybe next year. I got some power stuff for the mouse, and if it pans out the inducer may be of some value.
    If i understand things right the inducer will not help me until i get about 400-450hp. To keep the winter blues away this year i am going to try to work on a mouse motor that will come out right around there. Looks like i got to learn about roller cams too. There is a chance that soon after that i will be learning about crankshafts.
    I still have more video, and i think it has more runs in it.

Wet Dream
    Very cool Mike, but if you're going to dub anything, you're going to have to come up with any one of a million songs that is better than that gay ass put you to sleep Time in a Bottle shit.

Lady Warhawk
    Very cool Mike, but if you're going to dub anything, you're going to have to come up with any one of a million songs that is better than that gay ass put you to sleep Time in a Bottle shit.
    The song Time in a Bottle was in reference to a conversation Mike, and I had :messedup: .
    Actually I think it was the chit in the bottle we were drinking
    making us think about that particular song. You had to be there... oh yeah, I think that's when you were having that "sex" talk :devil:

miketsouth
    The song Time in a Bottle was in reference to a conversation Mike, and I had :messedup: .
    Actually I think it was the chit in the bottle we were drinking
    making us think about that particular song. You had to be there... oh yeah, I think that's when you were having that "sex" talk :devil:
    How 'bout "time out of mind"

miketsouth
    how about this. I shouldn't post things like this but it DID happen. Just like you see it. In slow motion.
    24meg
    5min
    A/V
    i'm not crazy, just growing old (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/Mhey19ld.wmv)

Wet Dream
    Very good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast