Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiberglass Gelcoat Repair?

ultra21lx
    I have a few dings and scars on my boat that need repair i was wondering if anyone knew of some places that do these repairs in the So-Cal area. They are i little deeper than surface skratches. Thank you much.

DUCKY
    I guess I am whoring myself....
    I am not in So-Cal but not far away. If you don't want to bring it over here, you might look up TRG Custom Fiberglass. He goes on this board as toddnjuzz.
    I am setting appointments for early June now.

BoaterX
    Contact Ernesto Silva in Corona.
    951-378-5128
    I've seen him fix big holes in hulls and you could never tell.

msmeads1
    Mel Ruiz, Mels Custom Boat In Santa Fe Springs, Ca
    Great Work Good Prices.

v-drive
    Oc boat repair. guys are great and seem to be reasonable. They are in Stanton and have been there forever.....v-drive

ultra21lx
    Thank You much everyone for the leads... have an awesome and safe boating season!!!

2dasand
    I used TRG. I would recommend him again. If you don't have his #, here it is... 626-991-9031. His shop is in Montclair.

deerob5000
    Can someone give me a ball park figure what it would cost re gel coat a boat. I have 23 foot sleek executive. It also has few docking dings in it nothing major and the bottom needs some repair from being beach allot. Also in some areas the gel coat chipped off and theres glitter flake underneath that fading. Just want a rough idea what that type stuff would cost to fix never owned a boat before this is my first one.

DUCKY
    Can someone give me a ball park figure what it would cost re gel coat a boat. I have 23 foot sleek executive. It also has few docking dings in it nothing major and the bottom needs some repair from being beach allot. Also in some areas the gel coat chipped off and theres glitter flake underneath that fading. Just want a rough idea what that type stuff would cost to fix never owned a boat before this is my first one.
    Aren't you the guy that called me when I was on I-5 N heading toward Chowchilla last month? Maybe not....

HM
    Mel Ruiz, Mels Custom Boat In Santa Fe Springs, Ca
    Great Work Good Prices.
    Is Mel still in business? I will have to stop by. He did work on my Mandella, my dad's sleekcraft and put a new dash in my Manx.
    He has a 21 cruiser mold and a manx buggy (knock off) mold. He did great work, but I thought he quit after his wife died?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast