Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newport to Long Beach

cdog
    Does anyone want to go on a big blue run on sunday? I have'nt put my boat in the ocean yet so i'm lookin for someone to follow.

Quality Time
    I'm thinking about heading out of Newport on Sunday provided I get one of the trailer brakes fixed :notam: Looking at the wave reports, water should be good.

andy01
    If I have by boat back I will be going out of Long Beach and heading to Newport on Sunday morning around 9.

Jordy
    Head out of Newport. Turn right. Huntington will be on the right. Look for the Queen Mary. I'd highly suggest the Yard House. Or so I've heard.

NOTALENT
    Cdog..if u need a boat bitch let me know...ur in my hood...

Steamin' Rice
    I don't think that we can make it this weekend, but have a good trip. There are docks at the Yardhouse in Long Beach.. We will be doing some trips in Nov for sure

cdog
    I don't think that we can make it this weekend, but have a good trip. There are docks at the Yardhouse in Long Beach.. We will be doing some trips in Nov for sure
    Well why not? I was going to give you a call. I've just been to damm busy with work. So you can't make it on Sunday? Is there anything I need to watch out for?

cdog
    I'm thinking about heading out of Newport on Sunday provided I get one of the trailer brakes fixed :notam: Looking at the wave reports, water should be good.
    Do you want to meet up? Do you need any help with your breaks? I've got to go down to el toro to pick up the boat anyway so i'll be in your neck of the woods.

cdog
    Cdog..if u need a boat bitch let me know...ur in my hood...
    I'll let you know what's going on. Still have to figure out the details.

Steamin' Rice
    Well why not? I was going to give you a call. I've just been to damm busy with work. So you can't make it on Sunday? Is there anything I need to watch out for?
    It's tempting to go out, but I am going out of town next week and need to get a bunch of stuff done before my trip..
    Watch out for plastic bags of squid near the bait barge in Long Beach :devil: ... I sucked one up at 80+ MPH last time and one motor started to get hot, but not too bad. :boxed:
    When you get into the no wake zone near the Queen Mary keep an eye on the water depth. It can get shallow there during low tide.
    Bring a hose and some quarters for the wash rack at the Dunes.. Give me a call if you have any questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast