Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ione WA pics...

FlatRat
    Thanks Jerry,
    yes that's Cheryl doing the flipper there.
    Once again all photos are Greg Hoover photos

Good shots...............C'mon!

olbiezer
    was she ok? looked like the boat took a nasty turn and tryed to hit her in the wayer there........

CircleJerk
    was she ok? looked like the boat took a nasty turn and tryed to hit her in the wayer there........
    Right, bad turn four, rollers parallel to the outside chine but the buoy and her competition made her turn sharp with this as the end result. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE ROLLERS JUST OFF HER RIGHT SIDE DOING HER IN! This was her first time in the fast heat due to others breaking rods and she had the NORDLING Lavey outside her AND she was ahead!!! Luckily we saved the boat from the 29 foot deep river just above the Box Canyon Dam!
    She earned first place in her C heat at Moses to the surprise of many. We all are quite proud of this gutsey Mom from Seattle, but not quite as proud as her parents, Lynn and Al from Sedro Wooley Wa.
    Incidently, she was wearing the new flak packed life jacket and a cut resistant full Kevlar-Cordura suit! We are the only ones requiring this style of suit and they work! She only suffered a leg bruise and a headache. She's on her way to being a great inboard driver, if she so decides. Remember, this is an 18'3" big Sanger gull that was so popular at the circle races of yesteryear.

CircleJerk
    The green #8 Aquacraft is the Blonde bomber in Rons borrowed boat and inside her is my #57 Aquacraft driven by our new Champion: Ron Dubay. He said it was real different watching his boat next to him and enjoyed seeing it turn hard!
    Did you notice Cherly's shoe was on in the first shots and came off her right foot in the last one?
    Also noteworthy was the #17 vintage Hallet in his second race and giving his buddy Tim all he could handle with 396 power! I like the hunkered down driver profile......Maybe we can get #17 Steve the lurker to post some info about his great handling ski boat!?? He oues me for some orange duct tape! I have some more hydro pictures, who would like to post them?

CircleJerk
    Hey Tim: YOU WON a Trophy, First in class at Moses. I will send it Snail Mail!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast