Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A public apology to my wife

Rockdog
    I came to this because of the boats and got hooked on it. I made several remarks about my marriage, indicating it was terrible to be married, that I considered it worse than gay prison, that I was getting revenge for my 15 years with her, in an attempt to be funny, and instead just made stupid, hurtful comments. In actuallity, I can't imagine being without her. I got caught up in the banter and the flirting, the begging for pictures, and stepped over the line by doing so. She is my favorite redhead and is the hottest woman in a bikini I know. I love her more than she knows and hurt her worse than I could ever imagine with my postings. I hope that some day she will be able to forgive me. Out of respect for her I am leaving the boards. I apologize to her for my selfish, childish and disrespectful behavior.

AZKC
    Talk about crash and burn 3 months :hammerhea Good Luck .

coorslt4u2

NashvilleBound
    IF this is true your doing the right thing.... Never forget the three 'F's" Faith, Family and Friends.....should be your priority always..I think ***boat is number 4....jk....good luck.

Roxysnow
    Give her the opportunity to get back at you and have her post naked pics of herself! Your jealousy will prove to her that you love her! Dont think about it and Hurry up and post them. :rollside: All aside, sometimes we all get a little carried away on this site! Just include her in everything you do! GOOD LUCK!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Best Wishes

Mrs.Impatient1
    well that takes some balls. good luck with your gorgeous redhead!!

Aqua Boogie1
    Take care of home 1st.....................Cya around.

NashvilleBound
    ***boat does not start with an "F".
    Huh?!?!?!?

HOOTER SLED-
    Wow. It's all in fun. I guess a flirt doesn't hurt don't work for everyone. Too bad. I was gonna be a smart ass as usual, but I will refrain. There's been too much bullshit flyin' around here already lately. I can respect your decision.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast