Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SpeedBoat Magazine

INSman
    Don't recall seeing this magazine before, but picked up a copy today and I would have to say that it is one of the better one's that I have seen and very informative.

LUVNLIFE
    I've heard of it and wanted to check it out. I never have been able to find it. Where did you pick it up.

77charger
    they had one at the local market took a look at it good read IMO.covered alot abd didnt seem focused on certain manftrs.

core attitude
    I've heard of it and wanted to check it out. I never have been able to find it. Where did you pick it up.
    I've seen it at the local Ralph's.http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    Pete

INSman
    I picked mine up at this one magazine/news stand type store in Thousand Oaks. Strange in that they don't have an issue month on the cover :messedup:

Trash
    Looks like Eric Colby, former PB editor is at the helm of this mag. Looked good from what I saw, but didn't get a chance to read any of the articles.

INSman
    Looks like Eric Colby, former PB editor is at the helm of this mag. Looked good from what I saw, but didn't get a chance to read any of the articles.
    That's him, very nicely done...

jbtrailerjim
    I had a free issue sent to me and I thought it was a pretty good mag. The issue did not have any subcription info in it though.

shadow
    I got one in the mail not long ago.I belive they plan on monthly issue in the future.Maybe trying it on news stands first.

***boateditor
    SpeedBoat has a magazine?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast