Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Plowman Review

Brazos River Rat
    Had a great time Saturday, Got to meet some nice people and had a fun time running against some of them .
    Hope all were safe Sunday .
    There were some serious hardware running this year.
    Now I just need to get more power for my runner bottom , so I can keep up next time...

Badboat1
    Nice to see everyone again Hope every one made it home with no breakdowns

Devilman
    First time there, had a blast!! Nice putting some faces to the names & visiting with some good friends. Me & the wife already looking forward to next year! Once again, many thanks to Greaser, Black, & their ladies for cooking Saturday night. Awesome grub!! Best thing I think was bringing home a running boat!

Brazos River Rat
    First time there, had a blast!! Nice putting some faces to the names & visiting with some good friends. Me & the wife already looking forward to next year! Once again, many thanks to Greaser, Black, & their ladies for cooking Saturday night. Awesome grub!! Best thing I think was bringing home a running boat!
    Glad you had a good time. it is addicting ..
    It was nice meeting you.

Devilman
    Glad you had a good time. it is addicting ..
    It was nice meeting you.
    Same here. Nice meetin you as well. I was already starting a list of things to get for the boat on the way home. Addicting is right! I need more vacation time!!

jdf
    i saw alot of you guy's on the water. and pulling thru the park...we have about everthing that happened on the water on tape and will put it all together...who is the older man that has boogity boogity i know he is from sheverport la .. man that boat is faster than fed ex ....
    rrr what happened to you ride
    river rat very nice ride
    richard think i saw you criuse thru on the water ..

rrrr
    I got some trash in the fuel pump, cleaned it out on Sunday and it ran fine. We didn't launch again because of the wind. Uh, and I had a few beers...
    That Stryker is effin incredible. Fastest "production" kinda boat I've ever seen. Didja notice he put a #6 drive on it this year? Wonder how much HP that thing puts out....
    Sure had a good time, y'all. Thanks for cooking, Bert and posse. Great fajitas.
    Next year we tie up the CoE rangers and make 'em walk the plank. Arrrrrrrgh!! :devil: :crossx: :crossx:

jdf
    yes it will move on did you watch all of them get it on late sat. me budddy that was in the 16 yellow custom kraft tried to hang with him ..casey did put the hurt on a few ...next year you need to come over to tyler

oldbuck40
    yes it will move on did you watch all of them get it on late sat. me budddy that was in the 16 yellow custom kraft tried to hang with him ..casey did put the hurt on a few ...next year you need to come over to tylerHey jdf were you parked down close to the ramp? i thought i saw the red and white boat parked up there when i went to pull rrrr out of the water. i was in on some of that running with the stryker,,he always want to cheat and get a real good rolling start before he says go! well next year it aint gonna happen that way,he can run like the rest of us or forget it! but it was all in fun though and we had a great time!!!

oldbuck40
    i see ya there omega! we missed you and shannon at the lodge,,maybe next year! jeff tells us that you are realy becoming a super star at work!!! hang in there bud it will only get better,and i think that is wonderful for you and shannon!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast