Thread: Out of the mouths of babes

FMluvswater
    Loosely based on a true story
    The regular babysitter of a 4 year old girl lost her husband and being grief stricken she quit sitting for the family. The little girl got a new sitter and some time passed. Then her old babysitter asked the girl's Mom if she could come back as she missed the little girl very much. The Mom welcomed her back no problem. Before the sitter returned, the Mom had a talk with her young daughter.
    She said,
    "Honey, her husband is dead and she is still quite sad about it so when she gets here I think it'd help a lot if you hugged her and told her you missed her and that you're sorry her husband is dead."
    The little girl frowned and crossed her arms,
    "Well I'll hug her and I'll tell her I missed her but I'm NOT saying sorry her husband is dead!"
    Mom was taken aback,
    "Sweetie why not?"
    Little girl's lip jutted out,
    "Cuz I didn't kill him!"

topless
    That's funny. Here's another true story. I know because I know them. A little girl in Catholic school said SHIT and a little boy told on her to the priest. He took the little girl asid and told her not to say bad words like that. She said "it's not bad. It means Mommy's car won't start"

hoolign
    That's funny. Here's another true story. I know because I know them. A little girl in Catholic school said SHIT and a little boy told on her to the priest. He took the little girl asid and told her not to say bad words like that. She said "it's not bad. It means Mommy's car won't start"

doesitfloat?
    Here's one that happened just yesterday:
    My wife took my 7 yo daughter to the doctor because she has had diahrea (sp?) for over a week. The doctor said to my litle girl, "Sweetie, have you had any problems with flatulence...you know, gas?"
    My daughter quickly said, "No, but my mom sure does". My wife didn't know whether to laugh or cry...

hoolign
    My wife took my 7 yo daughter to the doctor because she has had diahrea (sp?) for over a week. The doctor said to my litle girl, "Sweetie, have you had any problems with flatulence...you know, gas?"
    My daughter quickly said, "No, but my mom sure does". My wife didn't know whether to laugh or cry...
    As Topless would suggest.." quit feeding her cabbage!!"
    Poor mama

Boy Named Sue
    When my cousin was little my aunt and uncle were at my grandparents house. The aunt told little Tony, "We're going to leave you here with Nana and Papa and we'll be back in a little while.".
    Tony looks at Nana and Papa and then says, "You can't leave me here mommy." "Why not?" asks my aunt.
    Tony points to my grandparents and says, "Cuz he's OLD, and she's OLD, and I'd just be jacking them around!".
    I can just hear my aunt in the car on the way there saying, "Tony, they're old, so don't be jacking them around!".

FMluvswater
    Too funny! First giggle of the day! What a great way to start last day of the year! Thanks!

FMluvswater
    OMG! Kids can be so brutally honest! LOL!

FMluvswater
    When my cousin was little my aunt and uncle were at my grandparents house. The aunt told little Tony, "We're going to leave you here with Nana and Papa and we'll be back in a little while.".
    Tony looks at Nana and Papa and then says, "You can't leave me here mommy." "Why not?" asks my aunt.
    Tony points to my grandparents and says, "Cuz he's OLD, and she's OLD, and I'd just be jacking them around!".
    I can just hear my aunt in the car on the way there saying, "Tony, they're old, so don't be jacking them around!".
    So it's genetic is it?