Thread: Tulsa on Sunday

Jet Hydro
    Help a racer Tulsa Guys
    .....I raced in the BTE/Citgo race at Tulsa on Sunday. I spent the night at The Holiday Inn (2 miles from the track). Overnight, someone had stolen my trailer.
    Everything is gone...car...trailer....tools. About 30K worth of stuff. The police are on the case, but you know how it goes. Please be on the lookout for a white, enclosed, 24 FT. H&H trailer, tag # RUK159. My car is a red '70 mustang mach one, BBF, with a black, cowl induction hood. I've raced the car several times at WIR. It has distinctive markings on the hood....two crossed red lightsabers. You can't miss it.
    It's back to the drawing board for me. It's the first time I've ever had something like this stolen from me. It is not a good feeling.
    If you come across anything that might be my property, call the police and call me at 316 722-5449.
    Larry Cleek

DUECE'SDAD
    I will keep my eyes open , Is this posted at www.tulsaracewaypark.com forums ? ? ? ? ?

Jet Hydro
    I dont think so.

Riverbums1
    I was watching the 10 pm news last night on channel 6 and they found this car in the trailer along with more stolen trailers in some guys back yard in Tulsa.......looked like the car was untouched.............glad you will get it back............

Sweet Addiction
    Thats some good news. WTF, does the guy just collect trailers and cars he steals? Dumb ass.