Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun with your neighbors

mickeyfinn
    I have seen several threads about people with less than desirable neighbors. I have not tried this, but sounds like it should work. Sounds like it wouldbe great to watch:
    During the night (or when they're not home) take 10 packs of the old Alka-seltzer and drop it down his hose, then fill the open end up with Glue (a caulking gun works best). Then wait till he tries to water his lawn and watch the hose explode in his face

76ANTHONY
    djunkies neighbor doesnt need that crap, hes a busy man

Debbolas
    djunkies neighbor doesnt need that crap, hes a busy man
    yeah, walk to the house get a beer,
    walk to the truck, get a beer,
    move truck, move other truck, throw up........ :idea:

76ANTHONY
    yeah, walk to the house get a beer,
    walk to the truck, get a beer,
    move truck, move other truck, throw up........ :idea:
    and dont forget, he has to yell at himself in the backyard too, hey hes busy

Debbolas
    and dont forget, he has to yell at himself in the backyard too, hey hes busy
    I was just thinking that my description of the neighbor, sounds, kinda like .....................going to the river
    substitute boat for truck

76ANTHONY
    I was just thinking that my description of the neighbor, sounds, kinda like .....................going to the river
    substitute boat for truck
    you gotta boat

Debbolas
    you gotta boat
    Yes................. if only you did, and could read the instructions on how to drive it lol

76ANTHONY
    Yes................. if only you did, and could read the instructions on how to drive it lol

JetBoatRich
    I have seen several threads about people with less than desirable neighbors. I have not tried this, but sounds like it should work. Sounds like it wouldbe great to watch:
    During the night (or when they're not home) take 10 packs of the old Alka-seltzer and drop it down his hose, then fill the open end up with Glue (a caulking gun works best). Then wait till he tries to water his lawn and watch the hose explode in his face
    That maybe fun to watch

Nord
    I don't know if I want to kill my neighbor...............lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast