Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best deal on lap tops

missboatnam1
    does any one have any hook-ups or advise? ...i would even take a used :shift:

Creator
    cyber power system (http://www.cyberpowersystem.com) I have never bought a laptop from them but their pc's can't be beat. I use to be a pc tech and these are the only systems I will buy.

C-2
    Office Depot recently had one for $399. If you are the average computer user, it's all you need. They come ready for wifi/wireless networks and are turnkey. Turn it on and you're ready to go.
    Don't get caught up in all the latest technology garb - my $450 laptop does above and beyond what is required.

CA Stu
    Deja Vu, Ontario.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

BobbyB
    Dude, getta DELL

NashvilleBound
    I have the Dell XPS, fully loaded. Really happy with it. Toshiba makes an excellent one too. You get what you pay for. Speed/memory costs...but worth it. Pick one and then shop it. If you dont you will be shopping forever...... good luck.

JetBoatRich
    Tina how do you want to spend and what do want in it?
    My Toshiba works good with lots of memory, nice screen, DVD/writer, etc.

Garrddogg
    laptops = DELL !!
    and go to ebay and do a search for dell coupons, I bought a coupon for $2.00 and it saved me $800.00
    Another thing to think of is (i know this is gonna get me some shiat) do ya want a bigger one or a smaller one!!
    I have a big dell 8600 and a smaller dell 700m and i prefer the 700m.
    If youre lookin for something a little less $$ go to www.dellauction.com
    they have used lease returns I have bought a couple from there and have not been dissapointed..

PHX ATC
    We love our Dell.

a catered life
    We love our Dell.
    for the price and customer service you cant beat dell.........you have two options with them a new one built the way you want it or a referb from the dell depot the good part about the depot is you might get one with all the bells and whisles for not much more. :yuk: ....i have had 9 computers in my life and my dell laptop has out lasted 6 of them....we now have 2 dell desktops in the house and 1 laptop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast