Thread: Happy New year..you fags.

hoolign
    and for Kim..
    hapy knew yeer..Bring it you fag..on the fone( focker if ya dint looose my nuber again).dont make me photshop yur azzzz..yeah you knew it would happem...cuase I only like .......( ).( )........Ha rice boy hater! Dont make me vrooom vroooom my race boat! ...and shit...

Kim Hanson
    and for Kim..
    hapy knew yeer..Bring it you fag..on the fone( focker if ya dint looose my nuber again).dont make me photshop yur azzzz..yeah you knew it would happem...cuase I only like .......( ).( )........Ha rice boy hater! Dont make me vrooom vroooom my race boat! ...and shit...
    I will call you in alittle while, Jenna is on the phone and its usually a 1hr phone call for her ....minimum ......( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    Started a little early Hooli?
    Happy New years bitch.........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    and for Kim..
    I have 3 goddam #'s and none work, pm me it F ucker........( . )( . )..........

hoolign
    I have 3 goddam #'s and none work, pm me it F ucker........( . )( . )..........
    After you called , I phoned my house...clear as a bell!! are you two on "the dope"

Kim Hanson
    After you called , I phoned my house...clear as a bell!! are you two on "the dope"
    I had some old numbers ya c unt found the new ones though, tell Trinna Happy New Years and twist her tit, Marcy said she is going to kick you in the junk for that nipple pinch I only gave it a little bit of....a yank .........( . )( . )...........

rrrr
    WTF he said ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Happy New Year you buncha fags and sack swingers. :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    WTF he said ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Happy New Year you buncha fags and sack swingers. :crossx: :crossx:
    Hey Tarzan, stiil swinging............looking out for nut tuggers Happy New Years, ya freak!.........( . )( . )........

MAXIMUS
    If tom brown replys then I think all the canatards will have been involved with this thread! :notam: