Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bedroom locks

Excessive Force
    okay, ive got a rebelious teen that cant keep going into her brothers room when shes not supposed to...any bedroom locks out there, short of using an actual key, that will let mom and dad in yet not others in...perhaps the 5 push button loks on hospital storage rooms?? any other ideas? i know i cant be the only one out here thinking about this..thanks...EF

piper
    She's going to get in no matter what you do if she wants. But try the combo door knobs. That will keep her out until she figures out the combo.

SUBPRIME
    sounds like you just need to control the daughter or deal with lock and key

slink
    Take her door off the hinges and leave her with no privacy for a couple of weeks and see how she likes it. If she is a typical girl, she wont.

Excessive Force
    i whoop ass. dont loligag around but its in her to be a f'n rebel....shes on her way to being kicked out of the house when shes 18 till then i gotta deal with it.....

Excessive Force
    she mostly goes in when noones home to see her do it then when shits missing she says she wasnt in the room!

piper
    Damn, it looks like nothing is going to work. Maybe pepper spray will keep her out of the room.

Excessive Force
    Damn, it looks like nothing is going to work. Maybe pepper spray will keep her out of the room.
    no shift!!

Excessive Force
    its my stepdaughter, she had no dad growin up. now theres law and order so im sure its tuff...either way i will not put up wit her shiot

piper
    Damn, I'm glad I don't have kids!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast