Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bedroom locks

JetBoatRich
    How old is she :argue:
    Try Grainger, they have a good selection :wink:

YeLLowBoaT
    I think I would start taking things she cares about away from her. its not liek she paid for them anyways. maybe go thru her things then make a goodwill run. I also like taking her door off. why would she want to take stuff from her brother?????? find the that out and you will have the prob solved. gl
    And those combo locks will work for about 3 times b4 she shes the combo. most of them you have to take them off to change the combo so its a PITA.

Beer-30
    I like the door-off her room thing. Nice suggestion.
    Does Westpoint Military Academy sound good?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I say move her shit into the living room. Let everyone rummage through her stuff anytime they feel like it. It would be a pain, but I don't think it would have to be for very long. I'm talking bed, dresser, everything. She can change clothes in the bathroom. Everyone has to rummage through her goodies on a regular basis.
    If she doesn't learn to respect her step-brothers stuff, she won't respect anyones, including yours.

Debbolas
    My sister in law had to put a lock on her food pantry because when she was at work, her daughter would come home from school and eat EVERYTHING in there. Just a regular padlock. You could give one key to your son and you keep one.(?)

Scape Goat
    the cobo locks are good and when she figures it out just crack the lock open and follow directions on how to change the combo, we use them in hotels and change combos every couple months. simple and effective

Devilman
    Eh, the door thing is sheer genius. Get that intimidation factor working there. Take the door off & kick dat ass. Just cause she's a stepdaughter, don't mean shit.It was rough at first, but both of mine began respecting me & now we get along great! Couldn't ask for better!!! Good luck!

TCHB
    Take the doors off. Good Luck and know it is pain in the ass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12