Thread: Koolaid anyone ?

Jeanyus
    So the media coverage on hurricane Katrina was a farse. The claims of people being raped and murdered, stacks of bodies in the stadium, and convention center were bogus. The claim that there would be 20,000 dead from the huricane were exagerated.Etc. etc.
    So when the media says that the war in Iraq is going badly, and that Sadam had no WMDs, do you believe them? If so take a big drink of Koolaid.
    Where did thousands of liters of chemical and biological agents go? Did Sadam dump them down the sink? Did he dump them in a river or swamp? (have another drink of Koolaid)
    Sadam was not supposed to have any fighter jets. Where did he get these?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5859mig.bmp
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5859mig2.bmp
    Do you suppose that maybe tanks or tanker trucks are burried in Iraq or Syria? Tanker trucks of WMDs don't just vanish into thin Air.
    There is no doubt in my mind that this stuff is still around, and that radical Muslims are devising a way to relase this crap in the US. But then again I don't like Koolaid.
    So go ahead and hang on every word cranked out buy the media, in thier effort to bash the US and our government. The only concern the media has is how to raise ratings. Meanwhile all the Koolaid drinkers take it for gospel and run around screaming, Bush lied! Go ahead take another drink.

Steve 1
    from our mass Media AKA The Kool Aid Kids !
    http://images.uploadyourimages.com/3...oolaidkidz.gif

Squirtin Thunder
    So the media coverage on hurricane Katrina was a farse. The claims of people being raped and murdered, stacks of bodies in the stadium, and convention center were bogus. The claim that there would be 20,000 dead from the huricane were exagerated.Etc. etc.
    So when the media says that the war in Iraq is going badly, and that Sadam had no WMDs, do you believe them? If so take a big drink of Koolaid.
    Where did thousands of liters of chemical and biological agents go? Did Sadam dump them down the sink? Did he dump them in a river or swamp? (have another drink of Koolaid)
    Sadam was not supposed to have any fighter jets. Where did he get these?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5859mig.bmp
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5859mig2.bmp
    Do you suppose that maybe tanks or tanker trucks are burried in Iraq or Syria? Tanker trucks of WMDs don't just vanish into thin Air.
    There is no doubt in my mind that this stuff is still around, and that radical Muslims are devising a way to relase this crap in the US. But then again I don't like Koolaid.
    So go ahead and hang on every word cranked out buy the media, in thier effort to bash the US and our government. The only concern the media has is how to raise ratings. Meanwhile all the Koolaid drinkers take it for gospel and run around screaming, Bush lied! Go ahead take another drink.
    I have been wrapped up a bit lately, so Mr. where did you get this info and how do you know its true ???

Jeanyus
    Notice the pictures of US soldiers digging up a plane. And read this http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/sandplanes.asp

steelcomp
    Ya know, the media spews it's hatred and contempt for Bush, sensationalizing the news, reporting only what they think will make Bush look bad, and we all know it, and the left is giddly and gleeful when they do, sucking up every word, and that's all good...it just makes them look even stupider.
    But wait a minute.
    This time they went too far.
    In their attempt to make Katrina look as bad as they could, so we ALL would hate Bush, by making up stories about the anarchy, the killing and rape, and all the violence and looting and crime in New Orleans and the Superdome, there were rescue personnel...FEMA...waiting with mediacl supplies, food, water and clothing, that refused to go in to that area because it was too dangerous, and you can't blame them.
    Think about it.
    While the media was making up it's stories...lying...in order to promote the hatred for Bush and their political agenda,
    people were dying. People did die.
    The stories were false. All of them.
    This time they went too far, and something needs to be done about it.
    I'm very upset about this. :devil:

Old Texan
    I really started getting concerned about the media about 10 years ago when a major news report was quoting and recognizing "The National Enquirer" as its source for facts on a story. I have since forgotten the topic but not the NE recognition.
    One of the on scene reporters in NO was asked on a Fox segment where he got his confirmation. His reply was with "my own eyes...." When asked how he could see inside the convention center he stared blankly into the camera. These guys know they were sensationalizing with no backup confirmation and NO ONE from their peer group is pressuring them to admit it.
    A whole lot of people suffered due to this negligence in reporting and something should be done to hold the media's feet to the fire.
    I guess if the President or Mike Brown had control of the news crews on sight, we would be getting together a congressional committee right about now to hang their a$$es. Instead we'll get a Michael Moore hurricane documentary telling how FEMA spread rumors to trick the brave reporters.