Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another hard working Republican

Poster X
    Will the world ever understand he's just a patriot?
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/05/...ogy/index.html

Poster X
    No response? Isn't this how you get things done once DeLay has set up the electoral zones where conservative populace carries more votes?

572Daytona
    And here's another hard working liberal, just as many scumbags on your side of the fence:
    http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...1941-1996r.htm

Poster X
    Isn't that the pot calling the kettle..well, a kettle? I didn't count how many times the article said "amid accusations." But I did notice it didn't say proof once. That's not to say he isn't a guilty scumbag, we both do have them. However, the gist of my thread is people in power utilizing their positions to boost the Prez, as it were.

redneckcharlie
    if you wanted to point out a politician abusing his or her power, that 's how you would of started your thread. thats not what you did, you started it by pointing a finger at republicans. i'm not quite sure how dumb you think people here are, but your intentions are as blatant as they come.

Poster X
    A hard working Republican working for the cause. Subtitled; A Republican offers contracts only to contractors that support the President. Or maybe I should have pasted the entire article in the title of the thread? Maybe you are kinda stupid?

Red Horse
    That is just business. I bet you do it too. You work with friends and buddies, you dont work with people you dont like. So what is the problem. FREE ENTERPRISE SYSTEM.

Poster X
    Umm, I don't think distributing federal funds is "free enterprise." But, I've been wrong before. I didn't think that government officials could pursue policies and legislation to improve personal wealth, and got proved wrong on that one.
    In all honesty... I do not consider someones politics when I hire or do business with them. As a matter of fact, politics never comes up. Only a fool would bring politics into business.

Red Horse
    I reread it more carefully this time. Yeah he shouldnt have done that. It wasnt right. THat was not his money to be spending. It is kinda ironic that the guy that doesnt like Bush is really ready to cash his check.
    This guy got caught. Oh well. 1 of prolly 100s of less than honarable transactions. Both Republicans and Demorats.

Old Texan
    PX, what color is the sky in your world?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast