Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I know - Another spam - TRX450r sale/trade

mac28
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...howtopic=54394
    I have an 04' TRX 450r for sale. I'm asking $8500, but I'm using the money to buy a used openbow jetboat so I will also use it as a partial trade if you have a boat for sale. I will also consider a trade for a four stroke dirtbike.
    The quad has about 40 miles on it; one tank of gas. Just enough to dial everything in. It has never been crashed or rolled. I haven't even rubbed the paint off the frame where my boots rub. It's cherry.
    Tons of suspension!
    Janessen long-travel a-arms +3/+1, Elka quad rate shocks with piggyback rezzie in front and an Elka duel rate shock in the rear with an Elka linkage and remote rezzie.
    Duncan Fatboy4 exhaust with a turndown and spark arrestor.
    Vortex programmable ignition.
    HRC kit installed by Motoworld.
    ITP beadlock rims, 4/1 front and 3/5 rear. Quad is 49" wide. 23" Holeshots in front, 22" in rear.
    Duncan bumper.
    Pep steering stablizer.
    Full chassis and swing arm skid plates.
    IMS desert tank 3.8 gal.
    Dominator axle.
    Renthal bars.
    Tether kill switch.
    Acerbis Rally II hand guards.
    +1" foam in the seat.
    Roll Design footpegs with kickups.
    Carbon fiber hood.
    The quad was set up to race BITD, but a recent addition to my family has changed my lifestyle. Racing desert is all about reliability, and this quad is built bullet-proof. Engine is stock except for HRC kit. All upgrades have been to chassis. Quad was never raced; in fact only ridden four times. It is flawless. Email me at jonmcevoy@hotmail.com. I have a ton of pictures.

mac28
    Can someone post a pic for me from the link I attached at the top of my thread? I would appreciate it.

Wonderboy
    Can someone post a pic for me from the link I attached at the top of my thread? I would appreciate it.
    Sure. And that's a sweet looking bike. I have the YFZ and wish I could do half the stuff done to yours. It looks Identical to one they did the project X on ATV sport TV. Is it the same one?
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...1127590364.jpg http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...1127590252.jpg
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...1127590302.jpg

mac28
    Thanks Wonderboy. It's not the project quad from the tv show. I modeled this build after Eichner's Baja 1000 quad. The suspension is awsome!

Wonderboy
    Thanks Wonderboy. It's not the project quad from the tv show. I modeled this build after Eichner's Baja 1000 quad. The suspension is awsome!
    Oh ok. There are a lot of the same parts on there and it almost looks identical. I bet the suspension works pretty well. I think that's going to be the next thing I do to mine.

mac28
    I bought a long-travel kit with quad rate Elkas. I recommend Elkas they are smooth. I ride hardpack desert and I don't think I ever used all the travel.

blender over
    I got a 1987 250r trx honda quad for sale, all chrome and black in good condition for $3500 any takers pm me.
    Sorry for butting in

mac28
    no problem, free bump for me.

blender over
    no problem, free bump for me.
    Here i will do it again.
    On this site a bump only last about 5 minutes anyway!!!

cola
    Oh ok. There are a lot of the same parts on there and it almost looks identical. I bet the suspension works pretty well. I think that's going to be the next thing I do to mine.
    Use Doug Roll and IMS stuff it's bad ass.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast