Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ? for the men (honest men)

MsDrmr
    I have been divorced once, and I am seperated now from a man that I love very much...if our marriage ends in divorce, I will be divorced twice (with one very well behaved child). I have my own home and make my own money. Some of the divorce issues were my fault (as no one can be completely at fault in a two person relationship) But I have/and still continue to deal with my issues....
    so heres the ?
    How many men, would even consider dating a woman who has been divorced twice....
    (and by the way, i am not looking to date right now as I am too wounded, but I guess I would like to have an idea of what a man's opinion is on this subject.)

CA Stu
    How many men, would even consider dating a woman who has been divorced twice....
    Does she have big t.its?
    Thanks
    CA Stu

rivercrazy
    Most men would shy away from a woman with kids versus woman who has been divorced without kids.

Aqua Boogie1
    I don't think its a big deal.....Sh*t happens in peoples lifes. Someone else will come along before you know it, just make sure he has a boat!!!!!! :wink:

Jbb
    Surely you dont think you are the only woman out there who has been twice divorced....fear not...Mr Right is out there....and your past will make no difference whatsoever....next question....

LHC30Victory
    I think that any man who actually takes the time to look at what kind of person you are would be willing to understand the circumstances of the two "events." It would rely on the circumstances of the "events" as to whether or not such a relationship will last.
    Oh, and what CA said

acatitude
    Ditto aqua booqie no boat no go

Flashover
    [QUOTE=LHC30Victory]I think that any man who actually takes the time to look at what kind of person you are would be willing to understand the circumstances of the two "events." It would rely on the circumstances of the "events" as to whether or not such a relationship will last.
    Nailed it on the head :hammerhea

76ANTHONY
    MY .02
    who cares how many times you've been married, it has no bearing on anything when it comes to two people together. there are always that special two people that fit, dont start thinkin that your tanted, its a common misconception amoung alot of woman. there is supposed to be only one person perfect for you. just my two cents.
    remember this, divorce is tough and you need to be tough too. if thats what it comes too then so be it, but take care of your child and yourself first.

HavasuDreamin'
    Surely you dont think you are the only woman out there who has been twice divorced....fear not...Mr Right is out there....and your past will make no difference whatsoever....next question....
    There you go....good response.
    To the "right" man, it won't make a difference. The the wrong man, it will. Marriage is a two way street that is constantly under construction. If you find someone that is willing to work with you on your marriage (perpetually) and not give up like so many do, your marriage will last.
    Best of luck.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast