Thread: Wanting to buy.....

Greaser
    I am in the market for a 10 qt oil pan for a BBF, for my Southwind. Does anyone have one they want to sell? Figured I would ask around before I bought a new one.

Taylorman
    Make sure to get the one with the sump in the rear.

Hope ya can find a used one somewhere. I'm glad I bought mine, but I about choked on the price. Dooley 10 qt. trap door, rear pickup, baffled.
    About $560 before tax and shipping.
    About $100 more than the same pan for a Chebby. Figures eh?

1975sleekcraft
    I bought my moroso 10 qt,trap doors for $380.00 delivered(to the store near you).--------------at SHUCKS-----------.god i hated to say that but its a good marine MOROSO pan. oh mines an olds 455 pan but i've heard olds are the most expensive to build.if thats true then fords should be cheaper.

disco_charger
    Try the Moroso in Jegs if you have to go new.

Devilman
    I don't know how much engine clearance you have underneath, you'd be more than welcome to try my 10 qt. pan. Mine is a factory Ford marine app. 10 qt. pan. Wouldn't clear in my boat, about 1"-1 1/2" too deep, so I had to change all that shit around to put the stocker back on. How soon were you gonna do this? Just not sure what one would cost though.

Greaser
    I don't know how much engine clearance you have underneath, you'd be more than welcome to try my 10 qt. pan. Mine is a factory Ford marine app. 10 qt. pan. Wouldn't clear in my boat, about 1"-1 1/2" too deep, so I had to change all that shit around to put the stocker back on. How soon were you gonna do this? Just not sure what one would cost though.
    Well, I'm wanting to try to get one before next season.