Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets Raise The Car Tax

HM
    OHHHHHHHH, I see now,Its alot clearer now, Balance the budget I dont care how or who you hurt as long as it's not MY POCKET BOOK THAT IS AFFECTED
    Raising taxes DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM OF OVERSPENDING. Time to cut the fat. Kalifoniastan has been ran by a majority of tax and spend democrats. Democrats have ruled the state for 10 solid years, and what do they have to show for it? Oh wait, lets Blame Arnold for the 10 year spiral of California.

rivercrazy
    REALLY, I always thought Petie boy was a REPUBLICAN
    Who had no real power in California. The house and senate were dominated by tax and spend demo's.

prop check
    be careful what you wish for.... Press enterprise wrote an article today that said boat license/registration is going up to fund more safety and awareness campains.

Kilrtoy
    Who had no real power in California. The house and senate were dominated by tax and spend demo's.
    he must have had some power the state empoyees received no raises under him, Services were cut under him and he Reduced the VLF......
    he wasnt no lame duck....

YeLLowBoaT
    I would rather see then go around and gather up all the illeagals..... I am sure if they were all gone CA would be alot closer to a balanced budget then if they raised the VLF....or why don't they take anohter 1k from the ppl that make over a 100k a year. Or why don't they hire head hunters that go in to state agentcys and cut the fat. Or we could always make it so that the leg. don't get paid until the budget is balanced and on time. or I know lets tax the poor ppl even more.....

ELVIS
    Lets replace the old VLF fee's....
    State Budget Solved.....
    Bite your tounge ....

Boy Named Sue
    After much thought and research I have formulated a concise and educated response to your Car Tax raising proposal.
    FFFuuK That!

moneypit
    I have a facsinating idea... Howabout kicking out all the illegals?

Kilrtoy
    After much thought and research I have formulated a concise and educated response to your Car Tax raising proposal.
    ROTFLMAO
    FFFuuK That!
    :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix:

Kilrtoy
    Raising taxes DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM OF OVERSPENDING. Time to cut the fat. Kalifoniastan has been ran by a majority of tax and spend democrats. Democrats have ruled the state for 10 solid years, and what do they have to show for it? Oh wait, lets Blame Arnold for the 10 year spiral of California.
    Um no they havent.....and noone is blaming arnold, he just has some hair brain idea's.....that certain groups dont like....
    But if he gets his way the people of this state will suffer... No not right away, but years later when he is gone

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast