Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPAM **** Props****

INSman
    I find that with my wonderful new Twin Raylar 600HP project, I am now in need of a pair of Bravo 4-blade 30p props.
    I have a nice pair of labbed 26's and a pair of labbed 34's that are now of no useful value to me and would love to trade with someone, anyone !!!
    Bueler, Bueler, anyone, Bueler ??!!??

LHC30Victory
    Can I try the 26's at the regatta? If they work, I'll give you my 28's

Biglue
    I find that with my wonderful new Twin Raylar 600HP project, I am now in need of a pair of Bravo 4-blade 30p props.
    I have a nice pair of labbed 26's and a pair of labbed 34's that are now of no useful value to me and would love to trade someone, anyone !!!
    PM me your number please.
    Lue.

OGShocker
    I have a nice pair of labbed 26's and a pair of labbed 34's that are now of no useful value to me and would love to trade someone, anyone !!!
    Are one of these off your old Dana? Cuz that was more like an auger!

INSman
    Are one of these off your old Dana? Cuz that was more like an auger!
    You focker !!!! :eat:
    No, that one was a 27.5 until the lil' woman had her way with it !! :2purples:

OGShocker
    You focker !!!! :eat:
    No, that one was a 27.5 until the lil' woman had her way with it !! :2purples:
    It's a 75.3 pitch 10" now.....LOL...
    It has been mounted on a nice piece of Walnut and is being used at the Dana Christmas Party as the Curry New Boater Award! :wink: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

INSman
    Can I try the 26's at the regatta? If they work, I'll give you my 28's
    I don't think that the 28's will really help me other than maybe easier to trade for 30's. Check in with Aaron to see if he is having any luck trading them in for some 30's via The Propeller Shop, and if not, we can do the swap before the regatta and I'll run your 28's (at the friggin' rev limiter !!) :wink:

INSman
    Call it whatever you corksucking martha focker !!!!!
    Any "Rhophies" to be had in the near future ??!!?? :220v: :boxingguy :supp: :2purples:

OGShocker
    Call it whatever you corksucking martha focker !!!!!
    Any "Rhophies" to be had in the near future ??!!?? :220v: :boxingguy :supp: :2purples:
    You kiss your kids with that mouth?
    We'll be at the AMDR. You?

INSman
    It has been mounted on a nice piece of Walnut and is being used at the Dana Christmas Party as the Curry New Boater Award! :wink: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Why don't you quit busting my balls and druggine me up, and give me a shot at saving you some money on your Business Insurance, like I have for many other satisfied clients/ HB members ??? :coffeycup

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast