Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gross me out..

wanna B V
    What drives people to think of these things?
    Dog Condom Creator Saddened Over Product Recall
    NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) – The creator of a meat-scented dog condom had high hopes for his invention, until the pooch product was recalled.
    Phillip Laxis, product developer for dogcondoms.com, admits, “I’m not going to lie to you. It’s a disappointment,” but says the extensive test market studies that resulted in 102 unwanted pooch pregnancies and 15 near- choking incidents justified the recall.
    Surprisingly, Laxis thinks itÂ’s the fault of the owners, who he envisioned would place the condom on the dog before intercourse and supervise the act.
    In his words, “People were not anticipating the dogs’ needs. Create a doggy date situation where you can control it, a situation where no one gets hurt.”
    While Laxis admits parental pooch supervision might not create the ideal romantic situation, he asks, “Do you see the romance in genital mutilation?”
    The self-professed dog lover says he’s not giving up on safe sex for schnauzers, and is now working on a female dog condom using “some sort of harness mechanism.”
    What I want to know is who is going to actually grab their poochs pud and put the glove on?????? :yuk:

Jordy
    What I want to know is who is going to actually grab their poochs pud and put the glove on?????? :yuk:
    Oh, the humanity...

uvindex
    What I want to know is who is going to actually grab their poochs pud and put the glove on?????? :yuk:If you look at some historical threads on this site, that question kind of answers itself.

Jyruiz
    That f*ck*r needs to get a real job and stop waisting his stupidity on the rest of the human race.

HM
    Oh, the humanity...
    No barking yet?

OGShocker
    You aren't from around here are you? :notam:

SmokinLowriderSS
    If you look at some historical threads on this site, that question kind of answers itself.
    There is a name that comes to mind ...... but I shall not speaketh it.
    Aparently he is new in the neighborhood. Welcome stranger.

Flashover
    Is anyone going to say the F-Word???? :coffeycup

HM
    Is anyone going to say the F-Word???? :coffeycup
    Fido Fornicator?

***boateditor
    What drives people to think of these things?
    Dog Condom Creator Saddened Over Product Recall
    NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) – The creator of a meat-scented dog condom had high hopes for his invention, until the pooch product was recalled.
    Phillip Laxis, product developer for dogcondoms.com, admits, “I’m not going to lie to you. It’s a disappointment,” but says the extensive test market studies that resulted in 102 unwanted pooch pregnancies and 15 near- choking incidents justified the recall.
    Surprisingly, Laxis thinks itÂ’s the fault of the owners, who he envisioned would place the condom on the dog before intercourse and supervise the act.
    In his words, “People were not anticipating the dogs’ needs. Create a doggy date situation where you can control it, a situation where no one gets hurt.”
    While Laxis admits parental pooch supervision might not create the ideal romantic situation, he asks, “Do you see the romance in genital mutilation?”
    The self-professed dog lover says he’s not giving up on safe sex for schnauzers, and is now working on a female dog condom using “some sort of harness mechanism.”
    This was also not written by George Carlin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast