Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pickled

Wet Dream
    Well, the wife and I got to take a cruise down the river in the jet one last time on Thursday. Really didn't want to, but with all the leaves falling, it makes it a little hard to go anywhere when the leaves stuff the pump, plus the temp is currently 46*. So we put it on the trailer, blew the lines out and put the pickling juice in it. Until Spring...

Roostertail
    Bill,
    How is your Dad doing? Hope all is well.

fat rat
    Does that mean summer is over?

jmm
    I think so........ :lightsabe Its pouring rain here....... :idea:

HammerDown
    Does that mean summer is over?
    Summer was over for you back on June 1'st
    On another note, this was my weekend to "pickle"...but Rat even messed that up with his rain dance! :hammer2:
    Hope to pickle next weekend.

oh I see............... you guys not coming down south to the our get together?? that's not rite :messeduph well have a good winter!!you guys up there that can't make it and you want to send a toy for the KIDSsend me a PM and i''l put you in the rite direction!!or e-mail me at MOKE1MAN@aol.com thx
    Markist

737jetmech
    oh I see............... you guys not coming down south to the our get together?? that's not rite :messeduph well have a good winter!!you guys up there that can't make it and you want to send a toy for the KIDSsend me a PM and i''l put you in the rite direction!!or e-mail me at MOKE1MAN@aol.com thx
    Markist
    If everything works out I'll be making the trip ... weather permiting? I don't plan on winterizing until it gets cold!
    Bob

Wet Dream
    Markist
    Dude, its not that I don't want to, but I can't see driving down there at 630 miles and 11 hours each way for a quick trip. I'm sure you'll understand.

Huffer
    BOY I DO UNDERSTAND,THAT'S ALL I DO NOW DRIVE!GET'S OLD QUICK!

BOY I DO UNDERSTAND,THAT'S ALL I DO NOW DRIVE!GET'S OLD QUICK!
    well.......you damn truck drivers need to get another profession,maybe stand up comedy ,Na, I understand , but WE drove SIX hours to Anna,and that's to far for me!!but...I made it,go figure..... :idea: and besides what about the KIDS Bob is coming so maybe you northern folk can send your toys with him ..........what do ya say Bob??????
    Markist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast