Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burley or Bust

CircleJerk
    Looks like some of us are going: RCL we plan on staying at your house! your Mom says she's done enough baby sitting.......
    1 SS76 Lavey, (Nordling)
    2 SS79 Barron, (Tequila Sunrise)
    3 PS50 Lavey, (Sweet Caroline)
    4 SS34 the ('Davis Boats Are Us') Father and Son team from St John,
    5 Tim (the Animal) Garrison #? in his wild Howard (still a question of a 5/8 runner will be allowed in PS) It would be a shame if this beautiful boat cant run, it sure turned on our short course and gained him Rookie of the Year status. I am trying to reach the tech inspector Mr. Codling, Tim.
    6 Uncommitted is the Hemi powered b-boat of Action Jackson!
    7 PS57 Aquacraft (need gas money and a new place to live)
    Also on display will be one of Rudy's Raysons and possibly one other Outlaw Nostalgic racer. That's all I know for now. After our next two races, there might be others if they dont kill parts.
    Now, if Haters boat is ready, we could have a real race in the back of the pack!!! :argue:

Squirtin Thunder
    Not to be out done by the V-Drive guys there will be two or three CJs there also from the south west.
    cj 72 Code Blue Racing
    cj 410 T Valore
    cj ??? Roger Finney

FlatRat
    Looks like some of us are going: RCL we plan on staying at your house! your Mom says she's done enough baby sitting.......
    1 SS76 Lavey, (Nordling)
    2 SS79 Barron, (Tequila Sunrise)
    3 PS50 Lavey, (Sweet Caroline)
    4 SS34 the ('Davis Boats Are Us') Father and Son team from St John,
    5 Tim (the Animal) Garrison #? in his wild Howard (still a question of a 5/8 runner will be allowed in PS) It would be a shame if this beautiful boat cant run, it sure turned on our short course and gained him Rookie of the Year status. I am trying to reach the tech inspector Mr. Codling, Tim.
    6 Uncommitted is the Hemi powered b-boat of Action Jackson!
    7 PS57 Aquacraft (need gas money and a new place to live)
    Also on display will be one of Rudy's Raysons and possibly one other Outlaw Nostalgic racer. That's all I know for now. After our next two races, there might be others if they dont kill parts.
    Now, if Haters boat is ready, we could have a real race in the back of the pack!!! :argue:
    Well poop,
    don't look like the Rat's will make the show.We have a major retro fit project at work...I know,not real happy about it but gotta do whatcha gotta do.But the good news is...check this out Boyd,we recieved a sponsor check! :argue:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    CJ, don't forget the thursday night fish fry in Rupert. See ya there sizzle chest!
    --Jerry

CircleJerk
    Not to be out done by the V-Drive guys there will be two or three CJs there also from the south west.
    cj 72 Code Blue Racing
    cj 410 T Valore
    cj ??? Roger Finney
    Remember, we have a light long deck B-boat comp JET up here for sale cheap and I could possibly deliver it there.......boy are the Burley jet boys going to be surprised to have competition!!

CircleJerk
    CJ, don't forget the thursday night fish fry in Rupert. See ya there sizzle chest!
    --Jerry
    OHHH, he must be referring to my bulging muscular and hairy chest! I'll bring the hat too...

CircleJerk
    Tim......what am I going to do with you? Retrofit....what diet are you on? Get that thing going, I will get you accepted for tow money IF you bring boat!

Moneypitt
    So Boyd you really gonna show? or just the group from up there? Last I heard YOU couldn't make it. All this PS talk really makes me want to bring the 89 boat, but Mike has said he can't do it this year :cry: I will be there though, helping out with the 52 of the Allertons..........Ray
    PS: Anyone got the equipment to print up some "Burley or Bust" bumper stickers/decals??????? I would like one for my old Ford truck.......Ray
    PSS: Jim,(CJ 72) you can't get to Burley in an hour like Parker, so I think you should put the motor in the boat NOW!!!!!, and then leave it alone.......How you going? Through Vegas? Maybe we can hook up to caravan, that way if both Fords break down we can make one good one..........Ray

FlatRat
    Tim......what am I going to do with you? Retrofit....what diet are you on? Get that thing going, I will get you accepted for tow money IF you bring boat!
    Hey jerk,
    retrofit is a b/s term for cut,remove and re-wire one p.o.s. and replace it with another,we make studs and people buy them.It sucks big time.Diet?...C.a..r..o..n..aaaa! :cry:

FlatRat
    Dude,
    idle???I get more done poopin' than you get done all day.Talk to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast