Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glory of Christmas

MsDrmr
    The tickets are now on sale, and if you hurry you can get discounted tickets for a few shows. the Regular price maxes out at $40.00 however, I was able to get tickets for a discount show on December 1st for only $18.00, they are doing a few different nights for the discount amount, but if your interested, better check soon...

JackieV
    I am so excited to decorate for Christmas!
    Never been to see the Glory of Christmas, but I know I'd love too.
    Thanks for the info!

MsDrmr
    I have never been either, however one of the girls here at work has been a couple times and says it's well worth it, bought the tickets for my son's Birthday Present.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We went a couple of years ago. I was actually a little disappointed. Its very cool but I was expecting more of a play and less of an opera. But one of the animals pooped on stage and one of the actors stepped in it. :squiggle:

MsDrmr
    We went a couple of years ago. I was actually a little disappointed. Its very cool but I was expecting more of a play and less of an opera. But one of the animals pooped on stage and one of the actors stepped in it. :squiggle:
    Yuck,. I did not realize it was an opera, darn, I thought it was a play (performance) as well. Hope I don't leave too disapointed,(thank goodness I did not spend full price on the tickets)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Don't get me wrong, its neato but there is ALOT of singing. I think its definately worth seeing.

MsDrmr
    Don't get me wrong, its neato but there is ALOT of singing. I think its definately worth seeing.
    Oh good, I feel better now. Thanks. I figured it was a good age to take the boy, and treat myself to something new that we had not done before.

JackieV
    I enjoy this kinda stuff. My Dad always has tickets for the latest plays and concerts. I only regret not going to more when I was between the ages of 18-23 years old. ( I was enjoying my partying at that time.) My dad would invite me out alot but I never really went.
    Now I just love anything he and I go too!
    I'm definately going to see if he can get tickets to this show...I want to at least see it once in my life.

MsDrmr
    I wanted to start exposing myself and my son to new things. We have a camping membership which he loves to use. And now I want to start taking him to "age appropriate" shows, just out to experience the world a bit. I have started a savings plan so that next year, we can rent a cabin up in big bear or arrowhead for a couple nights during the snow season so that he can see what its like to do that.

JackieV
    I wanted to start exposing myself and my son to new things. We have a camping membership which he loves to use. And now I want to start taking him to "age appropriate" shows, just out to experience the world a bit. I have started a savings plan so that next year, we can rent a cabin up in big bear or arrowhead for a couple nights during the snow season so that he can see what its like to do that.
    That sounds fun! I'm sure he'll like that. How old is he?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast