Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glory of Christmas

MsDrmr
    That sounds fun! I'm sure he'll like that. How old is he?
    He's 11 will be 12 in December, old enough to appreciate what the play is about, and still young enough to be impressed with the mechanics.
    He has seen a couple "Disney on Ice" things and he loved those, so hopefully, he will enjoy that. The next thing is a Hockey game, I think he is going with a friend to Kings hockey game this year.

JackieV
    He's 11 will be 12 in December, old enough to appreciate what the play is about, and still young enough to be impressed with the mechanics.
    He has seen a couple "Disney on Ice" things and he loved those, so hopefully, he will enjoy that. The next thing is a Hockey game, I think he is going with a friend to Kings hockey game this year.
    Oh yeah! He'll enjoy it all. That's great.

XtrmWakeborder
    I work there as an asst. electrician and fly the angels for the show "although i won't be this year because of time constraints." It's a pretty good show, but it's not an opera. This year i think they are doing something new with the angels because of creation early this summer. If you enjoy some singing theatre and ballet it's a pretty good show to go see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12